"Hyungwon You'll be late!'' Kihyun yelled at him. '' I know I know!" Hyungwon replied as he quickly put on his jacket and rushed to the door. ''bye'' he said before giving kihyun a small peck on his cheek, he then rushed out of the apartment.

As they were having ''their moment'' in the shower they forgot the time which made Hyungwon rush to his work. Kihyun felt a bit sorry and apologized for a lot of times, Hyungwon forgave him but he still felt guilty. ''what can I do?'' Kihyun asked himself as he sat down on the couch and let out a deep breath. 

He grabbed Hyungwon's computer and searched some things he could maybe try. After some time he found a cute flower shop not that far away. He checked some photo's of the place before writing down the location and packing the food money that Hyungwon had left him, there was enough food here anyway. Kihyun grabbed the spare key to the apartment and put on his black hoodie, he then put the hood over his head even though he still made his ears disappear.

He closed the door and started walking down the city, and not that long after he saw the shop.

Just as in the picture the shop was adorable, it was a small building directly next to two giant ones. It had an oblique roof which was green. The building self-was white and you could clearly see the bricks through the paint. It had flowers in front of the building and ivy hanging down the walls. 

Kihyun opened the door and heard a bell rang which made him flinch a bit. As he entered the shop he immediately saw two rows of plants forming a sort-of hallway, as he continued to walk slowly he came across a small fountain on the right side of him, it looked as if he entered a magical place only he could be. 

The relaxing scent of plants and flowers combined with the peaceful music was like a dream. Sunshine came through the ivy-covered windows creating a golden hour like light, it reminded him that spring was coming.

He continued walking across some plants he had never seen before until he came across the flowers he was searching for. Suddenly he heard a voice from behind him, it was definitely a male voice and I sounded as if he was helping a customer. Out of curiosity Kihyun turned around to only catch a glimpse of a shadow. He followed the voice which lead him to a young male helping an older woman with searching for some sort of plant he guessed.

The male was gorgeous and had a calming aura, he was around Kihyun's length but definitely looked older. The figure noticed Kihyun luring at the scene, he first looked surprised but quickly smiled and waved. Kihyun was caught by surprise and walked back to the fountain.

''can I help you?'' he heard the low voice say from behind him. Once again he turned around and swallowed deeply, he then nodded as he pulled the hood a bit more over his face to cover it. ( for you all who are confused it's Changkyun )

''yes'' Kihyun simply responded. The other male signed him that he should follow him. ''are you looking for a flower for indoors or outdoors?'' he asked without turning around. ''inside'' Kihyun responded as he kept on walking. 

After a few seconds they entered a smaller yet different area of the shop, there were lots of colors that seemed interesting to Kihyun, and it didn't go unnoticed by the other male. ''for who are you buying the flowers?'' Changkyun said as walked over to a few yellow flowers that were relaxing in the sun. ''how did yo-'' Kihyun started with ''I just know" Changkyun replied smiling.

Kihyun decided to not answer the question and change it. ''I'm searching for red flowers'' Kihyun said as he gently let his hand get carried over top of some flowers. Kihyun could hear Changkyun smile as he walked over to some flowers Kihyun had never seen before. ''maybe these?'' He asked as he held up a few of them.

''what kind are they?'' Kihyun asked curiously. ''these are Perennials, they need water once or twice a week'' He said as he grabbed one of the seven flowers.

 He broke off the stem with one hand before coming a bit closer to Kihyun, he then placed the flower behind the boy's ear

 He broke off the stem with one hand before coming a bit closer to Kihyun, he then placed the flower behind the boy's ear. Kihyun flinched a bit but let it happen not thinking too much of it. ( this is literally the gayest thing I ever wrote )

''you can have them for free if you hang out with me?'' The male offered as he smiled at Kihyun. Kihyun's eyes lit up, he thought about how it would like to be in a non-sexual relationship with someone, and it somehow seemed really interesting to befriend this guy.

--------------

I swear this is not turning into a Changki Fanfic!