I

( a/n: that gif was been made by me*flip hairs* lol...whatever enjoy the chp!)

"Eunbi I'm going now its time to leave, have you pack my stuff?" Jimin asked sinb.

"Aish Park Jimin don't call me Eunbi. Your luggage is ready, I had kept it near the door. Now go otherwise you'll miss your flight. " sinb said and jimin nodded.

If you think who's jimin and sinb well they are married. They both were childhood friends and promised to get married if they're adults. Sinb is really really innocent. She can believed in simple stupid jokes and things too. She's happy with her life and her aim is to be a perfect housewife although she is. Jimin owns a company 'Eunbi's- Events'. He hasn't name this company just because of Sinb's first name but of her girlfriend's name.

Well yeah Jimin is cheating on Sinb and Sinb is so mad in love that she always believed that Jimin is best for him and can't break her.

"Bye Sinb take care!" Jimin said Sinb can do nothing just nod.

"Byeee~"

"How will I spend one whole week alone?" Sinb thought.

***

"Jungkook I'll be leaving byeee~" Eunha said.

"Bye take care enjoy your trip 'eunbi'." Jungkook said and Eunha leaves.

Same with jungkook and eunha both were married.  Jungkook's belongs to rich family and that's why he doesn't work. He's dad is well known and famous lawyer. He wants Jungkook to becomes as like him. But he's not interested.  He's aim is to become a pilot.  He's good in studies but then also he didn't decided what he wanted to be in his future. Eunha on the other hand works in the company ' Eunbi's- Events' and she's Jimin's girlfriend. This is the reason why Jimin named his company as 'EUNBI' as Eunha's first name is Eunbi too just like Sinb.
She too cheating on Jungkook and Jungkook not even aware what's going on with him.

"How will I spend one whole week alone?" Jungkook thought and laid down on his bed.

***

"Finally we're alone. No Sinb No Jungkook. Right Park-Jimin?" Eunha smirked while pulling Jimin's arm and placing her head on it.

"Yeah my darling.  Only me and you."
Jimin chuckle and replied.

"By the way baby what lie did you told to that bitch Sinb?" Eunha asked Jimin.

"Well..I told her that I'm going for a business trip. And what about you? What you had told to that jerk Jungkook?" Jimin said and asked.

"Same~ he don't know we're here enjoying vacation in Busan beach." Eunha jump happily and said.

"Eoh my babe is just like me. Tell me when you'll gonna leave Jungkook and marry me? I can't tolerate that sinb." Jimin said.

"Not now baby. I'll be asking Jungkook to name his property as mine. Then I'm all yours. arasso?" Eunha said cutely making Jimin smiled.

"Yep! Can't wait!" He said and leans on her forehead.

"I love you Eunha" he said placing his lips to hers.

"I love you too Jimin" she pulled back and again Jimin places his lips to hers.

Both pulled back and decided to have the dinner. After dinner both go back to the hotel and started cuddling to each other. Jimin places his lips all over her body.

*Warning a smut. Naa I'm not going to write I'm only 13 sorry~*

Both enjoyed and then sleep. Both were receiving calls from their partners but they ignored. and finally after 5th or 6th call they answered that they are tired and will call them back in the morning.

***

Jungkook pov:

"What the hell is with her. Why she's breathing that fas- no Jeon Jungkook its not that thing she's doing. What if she's doing? No no this can't be happened. Calm down Jungkook calm down." I assured myself and go back to sleep. I can't sleep by all  this thoughts and called my elder brother Taehyung.

"Ya Jungkook what's with you why you aren't sleeping and disturbing me?" Taehyung complained.

"Ya hyungs its not like that your girlfriend has been making you roam around. I'm just bored. Let's play this video game. Please." I said.

"You Jungkook let me tell you I'm not having any girlfriend and about game only one time I'll be playing." Taehyung said and I  nodded happily.

Game finished Jungkook won just because Taehyung gave him the chance. He was so sleepy he laid down on Jungkook's bed and sleep. Then Jungkook too sleep.

***

Sinb pov:

"What's wrong with you jimin. Have I heard any girl's voice?  No Hwang Eunbi its not like that. Jimin never break your heart. He can't do this to you. Yes he can't do." I assured myself. I am here in my parents home cuz Jimin has gone to his trip. It's long time when I had seen my parents and my elder sister Yerin. So I had visited their house.

"Want to have some cookies?" I heard my sister Yerin.

"Sure Unnie." I said and she lend me some chocolate cookies. "Its delicious noona. You maked it?"

"Aniya I had buy from the new bakery. It's delicious I'll bring more by tomorrow." Unnie said and I cheerfully nodded.

About my Unnie, she's really caring and protective. She even don't have interest in love life. She says that 'it's often to cheat on someone'. And I was like 'why are you saying so about it!' But whatever she's really cute and innocent. Although I'm younger but than also I got married first unless her.

"I'm really tir-" before I complete what I'm saying, I took a glance at my Unnie she's been sleeping. I covered her with my blanket and lay down next to her. After that I have a peaceful sleep.

_______

Hello everyone who so ever is seeing or reading my story. Its my 2nd new book after "Teenage Love"! I love you all please support n vote for my book. And yeah Jimin n Eunha are cheating on their partners. ba byee~

Haya