XXIV: From "as long as you love me" To "to be yours"

It's about to be a month and decorations and planning has all started for the last beautiful wedding.

Finally the two hearts will going to attached and live together after decades. Yerin and Taehyung love story is so lovey-dovey. Taehyung sometimes being annoying, asked Yerin some unusual questions like "when to have kids?" etc and by that Yerin can't do anything but just tease him more. Jungkook being so desperate wanted to attacked on Sinb with his kisses but couldn't cause there's a ritual in which the bride and groom are not allowed to meet each other that makes Jungkook as well as Sinb to get frustrated. Only 2 days left for Sinb and Jungkook's wedding. Today Sinb and her parents are going to select the bride's gown.

"Eomma! I'm looking fat in this gown!"
Sinb says as she tried the 3rd gown.

"No honey, you're looking beautiful as always. See, its perfect!" Mrs.Hwang said followed by Mr.Hwang's nod.

"You sure?" Sinb ask blankly, still not satisfied by the fitting of the gown.

"Yes sweetheart! Faster, we've to select the jewellery too..." said her father and she nodded with a beautiful smile on his face.

Sinb then again face the mirror with her bridal gown on. She took a deep breath in. Few days more.... and she smiles.

Mr and Mrs.Hwang along with their beautiful daughter Sinb are walking on the streets holding many paper bags in their hands.

"Eomma appa you go ahead meanwhile I'll be right back from that coffee shop..." her parents nodded and now she was on her way to cross the road for the shop when all of sudden a car was coming with a high speed and then BANGGGGG!!!

"SINB!!!!" Both her parents rushed towards her and saw the blood which was flooding the whole path. People started to gathered around. Her parents reached to her level and saw her laying unconscious on the ground.

"Sinb-ya! Sinb-ya!" Tears began to escape from their eyes as they tried to tap her cheeks, shaking her body but no response.

"SOMEBODY PLEASE CALL THE AMBULANCE!!!" Mrs.Hwang shouted seeing her daughter started loosing her vision and blood.

Not to long, the ambulance came and carefully lay down her body on the stretcher and take her to the hospital followed by her parents. Mr and Mrs.Hwang sobbed and sobbed. The thought of her got into an accident just broke them apart.

After admitting Sinb in the hospital, Mrs.Hwang called Yerin.

Yerin pov:

I'm now baking some cookies with my mother in law. To be honest, I'm just assisting her. I put the tray of cookies into the oven and was about to ask my 'mother in law' what to do next but the phone call distracted me. My eomma's call. I took off the apron before answering the call.

"Hel-" before I could even complete, Eomma spoke.

"Y-Yerin-ah, S-Sinn-b..." I was kinda surprised, why she's shuttering?

"Eomma you're shuttering...wait, Eomma are you crying!?" My mother in law came to me, worried.

"S-Sinb got into a-accident!" Shocked. My eyes widened and my body started loosing control. My phone slipped off my hands and tears began to poured out of my eyes.

"Y-Yerin is everything alright?" My mother in law asked, concerned about me.

(A/n: I'll be using "MOM/ DAD" in place of Yerin and Sinb's "mother/father in law" don't be confused + "EOMMA /ABEOJI" in place of Taehyung and Jungkook's "mother/father in law" )

"M-mom..." I said more like a whisper. "Sinb got into a-accident..." her reaction was same as mine as her hand reaches to her open mouth.

"S-Sinb got into a-accident?" She asked, tears too flowing diwn her eyes. I nodded still in shock.

Then we heard someone spoke...

"E-Eunbi w-what!?" It was Jungkook.

"J-Jungkook..." I walked to him but he was fast to rush from here. "JUNGKOOK!" I called him out but he dissappears.

"Yerin-ah, Hurry! Let's go!" Mom said and we rushed to the hospital.

Jungkook pov:

I was feeling a bit hungry so I went to the kitchen.

"M-mom..." I heard Yerin Noona speaking."Sinb got into a-accident..." and my heart sank. Right after a second tears escape out of my eyes.

"E-Eunbi w-what!?" I managed to ask. But before she could even tell me what happened, I took my car keys and rushed out.

I called Mr.Hwang. Not to long he answered and told me the address of the hospital.

I reached hospital in just 10 minutes and asked the receptionist about Eunbi. She hesitated but agreed to tell me. She was in room no. 786. I ran all the way to her room, panting hard and tears aren't stopping from flowing down. As I reached to the '700's corridor', I saw abeoji and eomma sitting on the seat, waiting for the doctor.

"E-eomma?" I say.

"Jungkook!" She stood up as well as abeoji, eomma came towards me and
hugs me. I hugged her back and she began to speak 'she got into an accident' . I closed my eyes preventing flowing of tears. I pulled back and hold her hands.

"Eomma she's a strong woman. She'll definitely will make it for us!" I said and slowly she calms down.

Eunbi-ah, don't leave me....

______________

Sinb got into an accident! Fucking shit!

Kindly avoid all the grammatical errors, I love you and keep on voting! Saranghaeyo~

Haya