XIX

(Family Returns)

V pov:

"Sir(s),Madam and Sir called here, you both were sleeping." Mrs.Lee said.

"What they said?" Jungkook asked and I nodded as I also wanted to know.

"They've landed already in Seoul." She said and we nodded then smile.

"Its long time an-" I was cutted.

"Oh my boys!" Mrs.Jeon suddenly showed up.

"Eomma?" Me and Jungkook said in unison and hugged our mother."Aww I missed both of you!" She said and hugged us back.

"Hmm. All loved for Eomma, Abeoji is fool here!" Abeoji said and we laughed.

"Ani-ani!" We both went and hug him as well."Yeah that's my son!" He patted our back.

***

Yerin pov:

Me and Sinb are here in the airport, waiting for Eomma and Abeoji.

"Unnie you said they already landed! " Sinb said.

"Yeah its tim-"

"Ahhhhh!!!" We screamed when someone tried to scared us. We look behind who the fuck did this."WHO THE FUC- EOMMA AND APPA?" we were shocked.

"Yes and you girls mind your language next time!" Appa said and we nodded shamelessly.

"Mian Appa and Eomma!" We apologise them.

"No problem, KAJA! Let's go home first!" Eomma said and we nodded.

-after arriving to home-

We all seated after having our breakfast in the living room.

No one's pov:

"Girls we have to tell you something!"

Abeoji said and Eomma nodded.

"What is it Appa?" Sinb asked.

"What's wrong Appa and Eomma?" Yerin asked. Appa and Eomma make an eye-contact then look at us. Making Sinb and Yerin more confused and worried.

"You two will be married by your Abeoji's best friend!" Eomma said calmly.

***

"WHAT!!!???"

"Taehyung and Jungkook, what is the meaning of this what. Huh?" Abeoji asked.

"But Eom-" Jungkook was cutted by his Eomma.

"Jungkook I thought you would be happy. And Tae I didn't expect you for this!" Eomma asked.

***

"No excuses, they'll be coming day after tomorrow!" Mr.Hwang said and pull the arm of Mrs.Hwang, leaving the girls alone in the living room.Tears can be found in their eyes.

"Sinb-ya it-" before Yerin could finish off her sentence, Sinb rushed to the her room, wiping her tears off.

Why me? What wrongs have I ever done for all this shits? Sinb thought and locked her in the room. Then Yerin rushed to Sinb, trying to convince her for unlock the room.

Yerin pov:

"Sinb-ya! Sinb-ya!" I tried to knock the door but all I heard she's whining and throwing things. Eomma and Appa came and asked for about what happened. I wiped off my tears and smiled at them. That to fake one...

"Its nothing Appa and Eomma," I said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yup! Are you both, going somewhere?" I asked.

"Yes, I need to attend the party of my friend. So we're leaving now. Take care." They said and leave. I looked at the door, where Sinb locked herself. I decided to call Jungkook because he can only make Sinb out of the room.

I called him and he came along with Tae not that long at our house.

"Where's Eunbi?" Jungkook asked and was panting hard. Panicked I should say.

"Please Jungkook do something!" I pleaded and guide him the way to her room. He sprint to the room.

Taehyung then hold my hand. I look at him and caress his cheek by my other hand. Then we settled on the couch. I could see he's eyes were telling me something, which I don't know.

"What's wrong?" I asked but the answer I got from him was his tight hug.

"What happened Tae? I know something is bothering you so please split it out!"

"I need to tell you something!" He said and I broke the hug and looked at him.

"I'm listening!" I said and he sighed.

_____________

Sorry for this stupid chapter!

Perhaps, thank you for 1.5k reads!

Haya