XII

Its finally a day for the two leaving back to Seoul. Although they were not happy especially Yerin, cause she don't want to leave someone and someone y'all know.
Right? The memories which they make here in Busan was so adorable. Sinb who suffered most,was now doing really well but then also she can't left out whatever she faced in this cruel world. She is so innocent so mad for this cruel world that she didn't notice that she's been used. Now whatever Continue......

/The Day Of Leaving/

Jungkook pov:

"Are you ready?" I asked my brother, sitting and enjoying the site.

"Ready for what!?" Taehyung(in short V) asked."Haven't I forgotten something?"
He added.

"YES YOU ARE!" I whined.

"Ok-ok calm down. Let me think!" V hyung said and think hard what he don't knows about? Then finally...

"Yerin is leaving?" He said but still confused.

"Finally, if you won't remember. I'm sure I'm gonna kill you." I said and make myself ready.

"Are we going somewhere?" V asked Bluntly and stood up.

"We're going to the Airport." I said. "Get ready!" I commanded and hyung nodded.

-meanwhile at girls room-

"Have you taken our passports?" Yerin asked.

"Yep right here.....we'll be seeing Eomma-Appa after a long time." Sinb said.

"Not me but you. Remember you came first here." Yerin said. "Let's go now!" She added and then she opened the door...

"Ya!!! You both scared me." Yerin said while one hand on her chest."Why are you here?"

"Have you forgot that we're leaving?" V hyung asked. Eunbi saw who does Yerin is talking to and came to her until her eyes met someone.

"We're leaving...wait-what 'WE'? YOU BOTH ARE ALSO LEAVING? WHEN? AND HOW?" Yerin asked and both the boys nodded.

"You are also leaving back? But why?" Sinb asked.

"We came to know somebody is leaving so, we don't want that, that 'somebody' will going to leave us alone and so we are coming with you!" V playfully said with his famous rectangular smile which makes the girl smile.

"So sweet of you. I'll be telling Eomma about him, unnie!" Sinb teasingly  said with a smile plastered on her face and Yerin who can't do anything just nod shyly.

"Then what are we waiting for...let's go!!!" I said and we all went to leave for the Airport. We take the bus and were on the way of the Airport.

-skip to sitting in the airplane-

Sitting positons:

Unknown Person|V|Taehyung
A Kid|Sinb|Jungkook

Sinb pov:

"Hello?" As soon as I sitted I looked at the kid who's beside me. Its a girl around 4 or 5. Jungkook who was sleeping peacefully on my right.

"Hiii~" she replied cutely which made me smile.

"What's your name little cute girl?" I asked she's cute as hell.

"I am Eunji and you pretty unnie?"
She asked and I laughed by her saying pretty to me .

"Pretty unnie seriously? I'm Eunbi you can call me Sinb." I said and pinched her cheeks. "You're cute. You know?" I asked her.

"I know~" she sang and pinched my cheeks. "You are cute too unnie~" she said loud enough for everyone to hear. Yerin unnie check who it is? And then she saw this little girl and smile and goes back to her seat.

"Ssshhh~ we might get scolded." I said and Eunji covered her mouth. I chuckled and also I felt that i might have disturbed someone which is none other than Jungkook.

"Is everything ok?" He asked rubbing his eyes. Me and Eunji chuckled and he smile at us.

"Unnie your boyfriend is a cute-cute bunny!!!" She squeal out of happiness which make us blush harder.

"Boyfriend? he's not my boyfriend." I said and her smile faded away.

"Yeah you little girl, she's not my girlfriend!" Jungkook said to her, she pouted and look outside the window.

"I hate you both." She said angrily still looking out of window and crossing her arms.

"Why?" We both asked and she faced us.

"You both look cute together!~" Eunji answered and then smiled. We both blushed.

"I know we look cute together." Jungkook said and teased me, earning a smack from me. "Ouchh!" He groaned and Eunji laughed.

"We're friends nothing else other than that." I said and fold my arms and rested my back.

"I bet you two will be together someday." The girl said making me look at her as well as Jungkook.

"Ya! How come you talk like an adult?"
Jungkook asked her. She shrugged her shoulders.

"This kid!" I whispered and put my eye mask.

"This couple!" She acted like me and Jungkook laughed. I smiled with my eye mask on.

__________

Thanks to Eunji for asking Eunbi and Jungkook!!😂😂

This chp is just so stupid that I'm laughing at myself😅😂😅

I'm really poor at thinking and writing, please avoid all the grammatical errors!!!

AND FOLLOW ME AS WELL AS VOTE FOR THE STORY!!!
😍THANK YOU😍

Haya