XIV

Sinb and Yerin knocks the door.

"Comi-" Mrs.Hwang got surprised by the two girls.

"Eomma~" both the girls said and hugged her, she hugs them back.

"what's going there Jess- Oh my God, from where you've come?" Mr.Hwang who come near the doorstep, shocked by the girls standing there and the girls hugs him too.

"Come inside you both!" Both the girls pulled off the hug and follows their mother.

"Do you need something?" Mr.Hwang asked.

"Na-nothing we just had coffee." Yerin said and he nodded.

"Eomma-Appa I will just take a second in changing of my clothes." Sinb said and rushed on her room.

Mr&Mrs.Hwang asked about Sinb, that is she fine now? Yerin simply reply that she's doing good which make them calm and relief.

-meanwhile in Jeon residence-

"Where are Mom and Dad?" Jungkook asked one of the worker, searching for his parents.

"Why did they go?" V asked to Jungkook.

"They are on their vacation!" The worker replied.

"Vacation?!" Both asked in unison. And the worker nodded.

"Do you need anything sir(s)?" Worker asked and both shook their heads.

"I'll be going to take some rest." Jungkook said and makes his way towards his room.

"Me too, wait I'm coming!" V said and follows him to his room.Both lay downs on Jungkook's bed.

"Can I call her?" V asked Jungkook who's on the moment to take a nap.

"They just return, Know?" Jungkook asked, eyes closed and V nodded.

-in evening-
*sorry for skipping *

"He haven't call you yet?" Sinb asked Yerin, who's trolling down her phone and shooks her head as no.

Suddenly the phones lit by the video call of Jungkook in Sinb's phone.

"Video call?!" Sinb asked to herself which Yerin heard and says to pick it. She did what she said.

-in video call-

Sinb smiles when she saws Jungkook. Jungkook smiled as well and waved at her in the call.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked to her.

"Nothing, Yerin unnie was waiting for oppa to call."  Sinb said and Yerin smack her head."Yaa..it hurts!"Sinb whined at Yerin and Jungkook just laughed.

"Noona, Hyung is right here!" Jungkook said to Yerin and shows V who's sleeping. Sinb then showed phone to her.

"Yaaa-wake up you boy!!!"  Yerin whined at V, which made him jumped off the bed as Jungkook put the speaker of his phone near his ear."From how many years, you were sleeping?" She asked him again. He replies her while rubbing his butt.

"It hurts, you know?" V said to her and she just smile making him smile too.

"I'm sorry. But you deserves it." Yerin said and laughs.

"Don't do this ever when you became my wifeu~" V said making her stop laughing.

"Who said I'm going to be your wife?" Yerin asked and started laughing again.

"Whatever-I'll make it up to you!"

"Upto me-wahh!"

"Yaa! YOU DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED!?"

"Married with whom?" She smirked and V started pulling his hairs."Obviously with you!" He stops by what he's doing.

"Now that's my girl!" He said and give a flying kiss. She just laughed by his silliness.

-end of video call-

__________

Boring Boring & Boring!!!!
I'll try to make it more interesting and romantic lol.

Haya