III

Sinb's appa has booked the tickets as well as Jungkook's dad. Its 12 of afternoon and both of their flight will be in the evening at 8.

Jungkook pov:

"Son, let her comeback. We'll talk to he-" Mrs.Jeon cut by me.

"TALK! Mom are going to talk to her. After all this YOU ARE GONNA TALK TO HER! that b*stard that b*tch. What I have done to deserve all this. SHE CHEATED ON ME MOM, SHE CHEATED ON ME." I shouted without taking a single break as if my rib-cage gonna broke.

*Taehyung and Mr.Jeon remain standing over there, listening to the conflict.*

I packed everything. My clothes, toiletries and many other things. I haven't found my hoodie yet. So I opened the cupboard and search for it. That b*tch clothes are hanging there. I take out all of her clothing, carried to my backyard and using a matchstick I burned all of them without releasing Hyung is watching all of this.

"Madam, smoke!" I heard servants are complaining to my mom.

"Jungkook what the hell are you doing?You are ma-" but before my mom completes her sentence I return back to my room pack all my stuff, not minding where my hoodie is? Let it be. Hyung tried to stop me but I didn't. It's 5 of evening still hours some are remaining. I take my car keys and drove away.

***

Sinb pov:

"Eunbi please stay. I know it's difficult but how can you search for him? How you'll be going to live there all alone?".
Appa said.

"I can." I replied. Time passed and its 7. I was going the way to the doorstep when I felt a tight grip. Its Unnie.

"Stay Bi!" She started crying.

"I can't Unnie." I said tears falling down to my eyes. I let her hand go and went inside the taxi which I called. I reached the airport in approximately 35 mins. I checked the board. Its leaving in 20 mins. I waited on a bench. The announcement made and I rushed for the plane. Only two seats are remaining at the last. I sat on the window seat and put on my earpiece and starting listening to ''Yuju's Love Rain. I saw a boy nearly of my age searching for a seat. Panting.

"Excuse me one seat is here." I shouted not that loud. "You can sit here." I said and smiled. I can include that the boy is really charming and cute.

"Thank you very much." he said and smile. I smiled too.

The plane started taking off. I switched my phone and keep it on my hoodie pocket. I peeked from the corner of my eye for that boy. He's busy in reading book. What?!

"Is that 'Harry Potter's'-Chambers of Secrets". I asked him enthusiastically, he looked at me nooded and smile.

"Here!" He pass me the book with his bunny smile. He's cute. He gave me before asking him. I started reading. The last I remember only till its second part, but whatever I
continued.

***

Jungkook pov:

"Do you a big fan of HP?" I asked her she quickly nodded. She's really enjoying it. I must say she's so cute and even so beautiful. "By the way what's your name?" I asked her looking at her side profile. Cute.

"Oh I'm Eunbi you can call me Sinb."
Eunbi I almost loss my breath for a second. What a coincidence her name and that bitch name is same. She said closing the book."And yours?" she asked now looking at me.

"I'm Jungkook. Nice to meet you." I said with my bunny smile.

"Ah...don't show that bunny smile of yours. Its really cute." She said which made me smile. After such things I'm heartily smiling now.

***

Sinb pov:

"Why are you going to Busan?" Jungkook asked.

"I ...I -" my eyes started swelling up. Years coming as usual.

"Are you ok Eunbi?" He asked me. worried.

"Yea," I stopped by the announcement.
That we'll be landing in 2-3 mins. I reached not to long.

"Thank you Jungkook for everything. I don't know how time passed this quick." I said after wiping my tears.

"Its okay and also thanks to you too. It's my pleasure to be with you." He said obvious making me smile wide.

"We're here, please get up one by one." The airhostress announced. I stand and suddenly lost my balance which made me land directly on Jungkook's lap. I was shocked.

"I'm sorry I...I-" I covered my face with my palms, feeling embarrassed. I'm still on his lap. "I'm so sorry please don't ne angry...I'm sor-" I said and stand. He too stand.

"Its fine Eunbi-ya! Don't need to regret." He said and I'm now relief. We both got out of the plane.

"Seriously Jungkook thank-" I cut by him.

"Shh...how many times you'll be saying it." He said which made me chuckled.

"I hope we'll meet again." I said.

"Hope so." He says."bye".

"Bye." I turned around started walking.

***

Jungkook pov:

I keep watching her back. Haha cute.

I also turned opposite side and walking. I already booked the hotel and take the taxi.

-after reaching to the hotel-

I unlock the room and went inside. I laid down on the bed and fall in asleep. Really fast.

_________

Sinb Jungkook first meeting. Yeah.
Please avoid all the grammatical mistakes. And VOTE for my story please. I love you and also follow me.