V

Sinb pov:

After that revealed secrets. I called my unnie.

- phone call-

"Yes unnie he was with her!"

"Are you alright Bi?"

"I don't know unnie. I want to get off of these all shits!"

"Be strong Bi. If you want I can come ther-"

"No unnie why are you wasting your life, I can handle thi-"

"Shut up Bi! I'll talk to appa to book my tickets. Don't worry. Forget about all this. Can you do it? "

"Arasso"

And then hanged up.

Jungkook pov:

-phone call-

"I'm alright hyung!"

"No need to worry kook. I'll be coming by tomorrow morning."

"Don't hyung! Don't waste your time by looking at me!"

"I know you can find better girl than her kook. Move on."

"Arasso hyung. Come fast."

"Bye I'll be there."

"Bye"

I'm feeling much better now. But then also I can't get over it. Eunbi? Why her. "Its life Jungkook." I said to myself.

***

My pov:lol

Its really a tiring day for both them. Both of them were fully broke its obvious. One who they loved most has cheated on them. One who they trust most has broke them.

***

Yerin pov:

-next morning-

"Eomma I'm going now". I said and eomma shouted from the kitchen. "Take care."

I already called the taxi and its waiting for me. I entered on it. I arrived at the airport not to long. And waiting.

I was searching for the bench. I saw a bench and ran playfully to sit on it. While running I bumped in something
hard. Which made me fell down.

"Ouch!" I rubbed my butt and said.

Taehyung pov:

"Are you alright miss?" I asked offering my hand for her to stand up. I picked ger passport.

"Thank you" she said smiling cheekly.

"I'm sorry its my fault I didn't see y-" I was cut by her.

"Its fine." She said, bowed and left me.
Gosh I'm in love at first sight.

-skip after entering inside the plane-

I took a seat. There was one more seat left. I saw that girl searching for a sit.

"Hey" I called her. She playfully run and come to me.

"Can I sit here. Please." She said.

"Yup!" I said showing my rectangular smile.

"Thank you so much." She said while taking a seat.

"No problem." I replied.

Yerin pov:

I saw the guy keep bobbing his head. Want to sleep. I chuckled by his cuteness. I was listening to my favourite song 'Twice What Is Love?'.
Its really a cute song. Then I realised something heavy on my shoulder.

I took a gance and was surprised that he's sleeping on my shoulder. I wanted to say that he's super handsome. Well whatever.

Am I in love?

"No yennie, you aren't!" I assured myself.

I wanted to wake up that guy cause we are near the Busan airport.

I even don't know his name. What should I do? I cupped his face but then also he's not waken up till yet. We already have land.

"Excuse me. We have reached the airport." He's finally awake. He kept rubbing his eyes.cute.

"I'm sorry if I disturbed y-" I cut his sentence. "its ok! You're cute." I covered my mouth and rushed out immediately for the hotel Sinb told me where she's staying.Do I say him cute?

Taehyung pov:

"Cute." I chuckled. She's really cute. I got out and stop by the vibration of my phone. Jungkook's has sent me the address of hotel.

The hotel location is really adorable. I go inside and asked the counter lady.

"Excuse does Jeon Jungkook is here?"

"Ya..you're Kim Taehyung, he's in room no.431" she said."Thanks" I said and search for the room.

I bumped into something. "Gosh! Why I always used to bumped." I said. And look who's that.

"You~" I had heard this voice. I saw who it is.

"You." I stood up and she too.

"What are you doing here?" She asked crossing her arms.

"Well...my brother stays here." I replied rubbing my head.

"Same...but my sister stays here." She said with eyesmile. "Hi! I'm Yerin and you?" She said.

"I'm Taehyung." I said and we both shake our hands.

"Which room are you in?" I asked her.

"Room no.434 and you?" She asked. "HaHa just near you, room no.431."
I said making her smile.

"Ok then. We'll be meeting someday bye!"

"Bye" I said.

Jungkook pov:

"Where were you hyung?" I asked.

"I..I" he nervously said while sitting. "I what?" I asked.

"I was bumped with a girl." He said.

"A girl? So why are you all red? One second. Don't tell me hyung you are in lo-".

"Oh shut up Kook. Its not like that.  Leave it. What's with Eunha?"

"I don't want to be with her anymore hyung. I want divorce."

"Well can I tell you something?"

"Sure. Go ahead."

"You and Eunha never look like a happy couple. She didn't fits you. I always have a doubt on her. Don't get me wrong, but she isn't of your type."

"I know hyung." I teared up.

"Aigoo..Kook don't cry." He patted my back.

Sinb pov:

"Are you ok?" Unnie said.

"I just wanted to get off this!" I teared and hugged her.

"Don't worry I'm always with you. You know I never thought good about him.I already knew that this gonna happen but then also I kept quiet."

"Why with me Unnie?" I said.

"Its okay. Forget about him. I told appa for preparing the divorce papers."

"Thanks Unnie. Let's go and have some dinner."

________

Sorry for more Taerin more Sinkook will be coming soon.
Please vote!

Haya