XXI

("Born to be yours"  was the title of this story before"as long as you love me")

-next morning-

"Sons, wake up now!" Mrs.Jeon tried wake the boys up. Taehyung obeyed and is now awake. He held his head due to severe headache.

"W-what happened to you, did you had a drink. huh?" Mrs.Jeon asked and he helplessly nodded. Mrs.Jeon then have a look at Jungkook who's sleeping. "Does he too?" She asked and V nodded again. "Hmm... take a shower and wake him up. Your father's friend will be having dinner tonight along with his daughters." She said and make her way towards the door.

"W-what?" Taehyung was shocked because his Appa's friend were supposed to come tomorrow.

"Yes, select any outfit for tonight!" She said and left the room.

"J-Jungkook?" He shake him and he groaned.

"Hyuuuung!"

"Yah they're coming TONIGHT!" Jungkook immediately sat up and looked at V with his wide eyes and jaw dropped on the bed.

"W-wh...what?"

***

"B-but Eo-omma," Sinb was cutted by her Eomma.

"No excuses, come on let's go for shopping." She said and left the room.

Sinb then looked at Yerin who was sitting near the window, seeing outside and was in her own dreamworld.

"Why did you that to us..." Sinb slowly uttered to herself and till now she had the tears in her eyes.

-after 15 minutes-

"Ya, Eunbi-ya are you ready!?" Mrs.Hwang shouted from downstairs.

Sinb was the one who's going alone with her mother. Mrs.Hwang asked about Yerin but then Sinb replied that it'll be better to leave her alone for sometime. Mrs.Hwang agreed and both went to shopping.

-in mall-

"Eunbi, look this one is so adorable!" Mrs.Hwang said admiring the short dress and Sinb who's not interested in any of these stuff but nodded with a small fake smile.

"Final, we'll be taking these two!" Mr.Hwang make her way towards the counter and Sinb simply followed her from behind.

Then both left the mall...

-6:30 pm-

Girls were getting ready...

"Yerin!!!" Mrs.Hwang shouted from the hall."We're getting late!" she added.

"Yeah Eomma!" she shouted back."Coming!"

Yerin and Sinb make there way downstairs. Both look extremely adorable. Their parents were stunned by their beauty (lol)

"you both look gorgeous." Mr.Hwang said, Mrs.Hwang smiled."Gomawo Eomma-Appa." they both thanked them.

"Lets go!"

***

"They'll be arriving at any moment!" Mrs.Jeon started roaming here and there.

"Ya, darling chill!" Mr.Jeon said and she seated on the edge of the couch.

***
The girls were shocked when they see where there father was driving and making there way.

"Eomma were are we going?" Sinb asked with widen her eyes followed by Yerin.

When they reach on there destination. Mrs.Hwang look at the girls and pointed on the mansion where they standing infront off. "Here!" she smiled cheekly.

When the girls looked at where their mom pointed, Sinb suddenly loses her balance but hopefully Yerin hold preventing her from falling, still eyes stuck on the mansion.

"C'mon!" Mrs.Hwang said.

***

"Ma'am they've arrived!" one of the servant said.

"Wha-" Mrs.Jeon got cutted.

"Good Evening!" Hwangs greeted.

"Good Evening too!" Mr.Jeon greeted along with his wife. Mrs.Jeon looked behind and saw the two girls.

"Gosh, they both are so adorable!" Mrs.Jeon was stunned by the girls beauty and the innocence, in return both of them smile.

"Yes they're!" Mr.Hwang said proudly and all of them smiled.

All of them seated while Mrs.Jeon went upstairs and called the boys.

"Yeah come on. They're here!" She knocked the door and the door open revealing both the boys well-dressed.

"Wah! you both look, stunning!" she smiled at them. "C'mon!" she dragged them downstairs.

Jungkook pov:

I'm feeling helpless right now. I can't do anything and I can't disappoint my mom. I looked at my Hyung and he looked at me. He nodded for assurance that everything gonna be alright. I sighed and look forward.

As I took the last step, I saw something familiar. I walked fastly until I could see that clearly.

And here she was sitting, looking down and I can see a small smile plastered on her face.

"Eunbi?"

______________

Yay~

                                                              Haya