XV

5:00 pm:

Yerin pov:

"Okay baby wait I'll be there in just few minutes!" I said through the phonecall with V.

"Bring Sinb along with you Jungkook is coming as well." He said.

"Sounds good, then I'll talk to Eunbi about it and then inform you. Okay?"

"Ok, then bye. Don't be late." He says.

"Byeee~" i ended the phone and asks to Sinb whether she's coming or not. She agrees and we both started to get ready.

We both are now fully ready and asked our parents. They too agreed cause the both are also going somewhere but for 2-3 days.

"You both please take of each others!" Appa says and we nodded.

"We'll return in 2-3 days, fine?" Eomma says and asked.

"Its ok, have a great time you two!" We both said in unison. And they left. We both are heading to the hotel which V told to us.

-in hotel xxxx-

Sinb pov:

Me and Yerin unnie is now standing right in front of the hotel and the boys approach to us.

"Hey there!" V oppa greeted us. And in return we both smile.

"Yerin wanna hangout?" V oppa asked and she nods, gladly accepting the offer. And they walked away "Jungkook you have my permission to accompany Sinb, now go!" he turned to us and said and then leave both ne and Jungkook dumbfounded. I turned to Jungkook. He smiled to me and that to I return.

"Let's go!" He holds my hand. I was shocked by his sudden action but inside I'm thankful, blushing and smiling.

"So Eunbi where do you wish to go?"

He calls me Eunbi. In the first I'm not aware that he calls me by my name and now every times he took my name, make me feel like I'm in heaven.

"Anywhere!" I said and so we decided to go to the hann river. He was having his car, so we reached there sooner.

-at hann river-
(6:00 pm)

Jungkook pov:

Today I'm finally gonna confessed to Eunbi. The view at the river is completely beautiful. Its right timing.
I've moved on, forgetting about my past totally and now I've to enjoy my present and future completely. We both sat beside each other admiring the view. But one thing caught her eyes. Its a kid, who's looking at the balloons which a man was selling. I feel bad about that kid. So I went to the man leaving Eunbi alone and purchase all of the balloons, he was having and handed to that kid. He enthusiastically took it and leaves. I then went to Eunbi who's smiling widely to me.

"Thanks Jungkook!" She said and I scratch the back of my neck and smiles. We both are now sitting in front of the lake (on the grass). A complete silence was maintain between us until I broke it.

"I want to tell you something Eunbi-ya!" I said looking directly to the river and same she does.

Flashback↓

After talking and chatting from Yerin noona and Eunbi, I decided to tell my hyung about my feelings towards Eunbi.

"Hyung I need to tell you something!" I said. He hummed, still focusing on his phone.

"I-I like Eunbi!" I said and he's still busy on his phone.

"Yeah yeah I know but you and Eunha are not at all a thin- WAIT WHICH EUNBI? SINB OR EUNHA?" He throws his phone on the couch and faces me. His action and reaction kinda makes me shy and embarrassed.

"Is it Sinb? Kook what's bothering you? tell me. Is it Sinb?" I'm now fully red tomato.So in answer I just nod. And he ruffles my hair and enthusiastically hugs me and pat my back and then let it go.

"I'm so happy for you Kook! I knew that you can find a better partner and you deserves it. Imagine two HWANGS with two JEONS ! ahhh I'm rea-" he excitedly said and I cutted his last statement.

"Ya hyung calm down. I don't know whether she likes me or not and I also don't kno-" he cutted me.

"Think positive man! I know she do!" He says and smile wide.

"You're the best-est hyung ever!"

Flashback Ends↑

"Any problem Jungkook?" She spoked softly and now looking at me.

Jungkook everything is gonna fine. Exhale and Inhale. I assured myself.
I'm now facing her, looking directly in her eyes. A small smile was plastered on my face and...

"I-I like you Eunbi!" I said directly looking at her and she seems to be shocked ofc.

Sinb pov:

"I-I like you Eunbi!" He said. I can see sincerity in his eyes and so my eyes started becoming red swollen puffy.
Tears began to rolling down my cheeks.

____________

I'm finally very happy that MY KOOKIE  hahaha, confess to Eunbi (Sinb)!!!!!!

/PLZ VOTE AND SUPPORT/

Haya