Chapter 1

Third person P.O.V

"Keith?" Hunk asked, searching for his emo friend.

"Maybe he left already," Lance guessed. They searched where they had seen Keith speed off to, hoping to see the red paladin.

"Wait," Lance used his lion's eyesight to zoom in on a red blob, "I found him!" He sped to the red lion, connecting it to his own. They headed back to the castle, waiting for the others to get here.

"What's up, Lance?" Pidge asked, pushing her glasses up.

"Where's Keith?" Allura asked, worry clouding her features.

"Uh, well-you see..." Lance trailed off, "Just look for yourself." The paladins, Allura, and Coran walked up to the red lion, waiting for Keith to come out. The lion bent down and opened its mouth, but...Keith was gone.

Keith P.O.V

I woke up in a cell, my head buzzing. Where am I? I tried to get up, but my head exploded and a wave of nausea hit me. I doubled over, emptying my stomach of its contents.

"Glad to see you're awake," A deep voice sounded from the shadows.

"Who's there?" I growled, but it was more like a whisper.

"C'mon, Haggar wants you." I heard the cell open and boots sounded. Large hands picked me up, but I struggled against them, making it hard for them to move me, "Stop moving," he growled, punching me in the stomach. I fell over, and he slung me over his shoulder, carrying me out of the room. I was strapped to a table, the binds cutting into my skin.

"Took you long enough," Haggar snapped, coming over to me.

"What do you want?" I growled, straining against the binds.

"I just want to help you," Haggar ran a hand along my cheek and I shivered at her touch. I snapped my teeth at her, making her back away. She sighed, grabbing a syringe full of purple liquid. I struggled against my binds, trying to get away. She pinned my head down, sinking the needle into my skin. A burning sensation flowed throughout my body, I screamed, thrashing on the table.

"Calm down, it's over," Haggar slapped my face, making me whimper, "Take him away and bring him back again tomorrow," Haggar waved her hand away, as though she couldn't be bothered with me anymore. I felt my binds loosen and I wanted to fight back, but my body was screaming in pain. I let the guard take me to my cell, throwing me on the ground. I cried out, my body aching. I wanted to sleep, I wanted to sleep so bad. And sleep I did.

I woke up, my head throbbing and my body on fire. I could barely remember what had happened, but when that guard came in and strapped me to Haggar's table, I remembered my problem.

"Good morning Keith, did you sleep well?" Haggar asked, readying a new syringe. This one had pink liquid, but I saw more tools on the tray.

"What...What are you...going to do to me?" I asked groggily, turning back to Haggar.

"Just a little remodeling," she answered, running a knife across my skin. I bit my lip to keep from screaming, arching my back off the table. She cut me so many times, each time worse than the last. She cut my cheek, the knife coated in some of the pink liquid, and I screamed, tears streaming down my face.

"Better," Haggar smiled, sending chills down my spine, "Now, let's finish this up." Haggar pulled out the syringe, pushing it deep into my neck. I felt the contents pouring into me, burning worse than the purple liquid. I screamed until my throat was sore, tears flowing freely.

"Please...anyone..." I whispered, before passing out on the table.

I awoke with a smashing headache, and my stomach was clawing in on itself. I heard a clang and looked towards the door. A tray of food was on the ground, and I crawled over to it. I didn't have anything to check if it was poison or tainted in any way, but I was too hungry to care. I shoveled the food into my mouth, relishing how it felt to fill myself. I gulped down the murky water, feeling it soothe my throat. Someone walked in, and I curled in on myself, wishing they would leave me alone.

"Come on," A guard yanks me off the ground, pulling me to the room I had grown familiar too.

"Welcome," Haggar smiles, "I have something new for you today." The guard pulls me up to a metal wall, four binds hanging loosely. More guards came in, binding me to the wall. I hung limply, trying to fight sleep as Haggar called someone in.

"My Druids would like to have some fun with you," Haggar waved her hands, walking out of the room. I watched as five Druids walked in, hands glowing.

"W-Wa-" The Druids shoot purple lightning at me, making me buck against the wall. I screamed, the lighting burning my body. I hung limp, panting hard as the Druids gave me a three-second break before shooting me again. I screamed, the lighting was hotter than before and it was burning my skin. They stopped again, leaving me a panting, whimpering mess. This cycle repeated again and again, each time the lightning getter hotter until I passed out, leaving the Druids with a quiet lighting rod.

Third person P.O.V

Keith woke up, gasping for air. Where am I? Oh yeah, the Galra have me. How long have I been here? His body was covered in healing cuts, burns, and dried blood. He looked horrible. Are the paladins even looking for me? Have they forgotten about me?

"Did you find anything Pidge?" Lance asked for the millionth time today. Keith had been gone for three days and the paladins were worried.

"Not since the last five seconds, you asked me," Pidge snapped, "Now, go bother someone else."

"Fine," Lance sighed, heading to the door, "How about now?"

"Get out!" She yelled, throwing a fat book at Lance's head. He ran from the gremlin's room, not wanting to die so young. He headed to the kitchen, not surprised to see the yellow paladin stress baking.

"Hey Hunk, you do not want to go to Pidge's room," Lance shivered, thinking about the angry little gremlin.

"Why? Did you bother her with stupid questions?" Hunk asked, not taking an eye off of his food.

"Maybe," Lance huffed, scooping some of Hank's batter on his finger.

"Out!" Hank yelled, waving a spatula-like utensil at Lance. Lance surrendered, heading to the control room.

"Hey Allu-"

"I've got it! Guys, I got a reading!" Pidge yells, running into the control room, "I think I've found Keith!"

"All paladins, please come to the control room," Allura broadcasts, "It is urgent." Everyone filed into the room, settling into the couches.

"What's going on Allura?" Shiro asked, coming from the training room.

"Pidge thinks she has found Keith," Allura explains, turning to the small green paladin.

"Yeah, my scanner picked up a spike in magic on a Galra ship," Pidge pushes up her glasses, lost in thought, "It'll probably take a while to get to him, the ship is really far."

"How long exactly?" Lance asked, tapping his foot in anticipation.

"About," She counted on her fingers, "two vargas."

"Plenty of time to make a plan," Shiro says, standing up.

A/N: Yay! A longer chapter! Man this took forever...