Sleepiest Twin Award

{UNEDITED}

I edited the last chapter and changed the cupcake to a Greggs Sausage Roll. If you ever go to Britain or live there, EAT IT. Honestly, it's on top of the best foods ever list.

***

BOOM. They knocked again. Dudley jerked awake. 

"Where's the cannon?" he said stupidly. 

There was a crash behind them as Uncle Vernon came skidding into the room, armed with a rifle in his hands. (Name) knew it had been the long, thin package he brought with them but she never thought he would've actually used it.

"Who's there?" he shouted. "I warn you - I'm armed!"

There was a pause. Then -  SMASH!

The door swung clean off its hinges from the brute force and with a deafening crash landed flat on the floor. (Name) strained herself to put on a brave face but couldn't help shuffle closer to Harry timidly. Especially at the person who stood in the doorway. 

He was a giant of a man with a face completely hidden by a long, unkempt mane of hair and a wild beard. Yet, you could faintly make out his eyes, shimmering like black beetles under all the hair. 

He squeezed his way into the hut, hunching over so his head just barely brushed the ceiling. He bent down, picked up the door and adjusted back into its frame, blocking out some of the furious roars of the storm outside a little. He turned to look at them all.

"Couldn't make us a cup o' tea, could yeh? It's not been an easy journey..."

He strode over to the sofa where Dudley was perched, paralyzed with fear. 

"Budge up, yeh great lump," said the stranger, resulting in Dudley to squeak and run behind his mother to hide. Who was equally as terrified, behind Uncle Vernon. 

(Name) had a surge of courage flow through her veins as she slowly stood up, and answered the man. "I'd love to make you a cuppa but...we don't exactly any teabags at the moment. Um...Sorry." The girl tried to make herself as polite as possible, the giant didn't seem like he had bad intentions. She later was glad she thought right.

"Ah! An' here's (Name) and Harry!" said the giant, his fierce shadowy face and beetle-like eyes crinkled in a smile. "Las' time I saw two, you were only babies. 'Arry looks a lot yet dad, but yeh've got yer mum's eyes. Meanwhile (Name) yeh looks ar' all over the place but just like yeh brothur, mum's eyes."

Uncle Vernon made a funny rasping noise, which (Name) thought was extremely rude.

"I demand that you leave at once, sir!" he said. "You are breaking and entering!"

"Ah, shut up, Dursley, yeh great prune," said the giant. He reached over the back of the sofa and jerked the gun out of Uncle Vernon's grasp, bent it effortlessly into a knot as if a shoelace and threw it into a corner of the room. Uncle Vernon squeaked, a peculiar noise (Name) had never heard from him before.

"Anyway - Harry, (Name)," said the giant, turning his backs on the Dursleys. "A very happy birthday to yeh. Got summat fer yeh here - I mighta sat on it at some point but it'll taste alright." From inside his large black overcoat, he pulls a slightly squashed box. The twins opened it with trembling fingers but all the fear seem to evaporate from (Name) at the contents inside. A large, sticky chocolate cake with Happy Birthday Harry and (Name) written in green icing. 

The twins eyes were sparkling as they glanced at each other and looked up at the mysterious man. Harry meant to say thank you but the words became fumbled on the way to his mouth so he said instead, "who are you?" Whereas his twin was repeating her thank you's over and over again.