Quidditch Chaos

UNEDITED - LIKE USUAL TW: some violence and blood. Hopefully not too gruesome.

November turned Hogwart's weather cold - coating each morning with a layer of ice frost and this meant it was the beginning of Quidditch season. The battle of biggest balls — eyeballs more specifically — to quickly see and catch that sneaky golden snitch. Which Harry had the responsibility weighing on his little 12-year-old shoulders.

[Name] has to say quidditch grew on her - she had watched a few of Harry's training sessions as well as Fred and George's who had invited her to watch as they vigorously trained for the House Championship. She had to admit it was the most entertaining sport to watch - there was just that certain appeal about flight basketball over regular basketball.

Nevertheless, [Name] supported Harry (also Fred and George and the other Gryffindor team) the best she could at the training. Though at times she did worry he would get hurt, she trusted Harry's capabilities fully.

Life had been going great, especially since Hermione was now friends with Ron and Harry after the whole troll incident, it felt much better being around Harry more. Though [Name] still often liked to take walks on her own without her friend's company but with herself. The solitude was well needed especially when privacy was hard to come by sharing a dorm with three other people.

[Name] decided on a walk around campus the day before the Quidditch tournament before dinner. Wrapped up in scarfs and a fluffy coat, she was akin to a walking marshmallow. But a happy, cosy marshmallow that was protected against the November's feisty winds.

On her walk, she saw Snape limping briefly as she walked down a corridor and apparently he caught her staring.

"Miss Potter, for your unacceptable and rude staring that's five points from Gryffindor," he said with a flourish as he limped away like the coward he was.

Harry told her later about the theory that he might have attempted to infiltrate the room with the three-headed dog but she had kinda gathered.

"Bastard." She huffed. It was understandable. This walks entire purpose was to mind her own business and get some moments to herself but it was rather unavoidable. Still, she felt kinda bad. Snape expression was an awkward sneer for his pain.

But doesn't he usually look like that? Ha!

"What's that ugly smile for? Smiling at empty air, Potter? How foolish!"

God. God. Please. Not him again.

"I'm literally just breathing and living in the moment Malfoy.  Can't you leave me alone, I'm walking here."

[Name] saw the dreaded weasel approaching her in the hallway. Seeing her on her own, she guessed she was easy pickings. "Is my attention that important to you?"

"No of course not, why would I want flattery from you. I just like to see you squirm and tell you how poor of a job your brother will do tomorrow. I'll make sure a stone mattress will catch him." Draco denied, his voice a bit panicked may I add as he attempted to down shot [Name's] comments.

"Good for you. This feels like Deja vú, haven't we been in this situation before?" She monotoned. "You can stop following me now."

"I'm not following you," he said, continuing to tailgate her. "You always walk on your own down to dinner, and it's so annoying. God, famous [Name] Potter can't ever leave me alone."

"For fuc— Wait... How did you know I walk to dinner on these walks?" You said, raising a brow.

"I didn't say—." Draco started.