17 It Can't Be

*BamBam POV*

I stood there, my jaw practically on the floor. I really wanted to ask him to turn it off and back on again but I knew what I saw, and I knew what this meant.

"Incest?" Yugyeom was the first to break the awkward silence.
"Not really, if their adopted brothers," Youngjae tried to correct him, but it almost seemed like he was convincing himself.
"Key word; BROTHERS!" Jinyoung pointed out, backing away, not taking a further glance at the picture on Jaebum's phone.

I bit my lip. I wasn't weirded out, not at all. I was more so sad that they had kept it from us. I felt as though after all that we had been through, all that we had accomplished together all these years, was slowly losing meaning. How long had they been together? Months? Years? Or even days?

"I'm deleting this," Jaebum informed us and we all agreed. It was definitely weird and unfair to keep a secret picture of you brother friends kissing behind their backs. Even if they were hiding things from us. I could suddenly see Jinyoung's appeal in figuring them out.

A knock on the door startled me and Yugyeom quickly went to answer it. He twisted the knob carefully and pulled the door open. We pursed our lips shut when we found our guests were the couple in question.
"Uh, hey guys." Yugyeom greeted awkwardly. "I thought you were ki-, I mean resting. You were tired weren't you?"

I slapped my forehead at my boyfriends stupidity. Well done love, way to make things WORSE!
"Um, we were, but someone got in. We didn't see who. Did any of you come in to see us?"
We each nervously shook our heads or scratched the back of our necks. If there was an Obvious Club, we would be the presidents.
But luckily, Jackson and Mark would be good presidents for the Clueless Club.

"Oh," Jackson mumbled. He looked at his brother who only shrugged back.
"Well, seeing as we're up, can we join you?" Mark enquired.
"I guess," Jaebum started before Jinyoung cut in.
"Yes, yes you can! We're playing truth or dare. Wanna play?"

I immediately knew where this was going and almost felt like we were lowkey bullying them if they agreed, which of course they did.
"Great!" Youngjae sighed sarcastically. At least his love for the game remained unchanged.
Jaebum sat on the floor, folding his legs and we all created a small circle with him. I looked into each of their eyes. Jinyoung's were full of intent. Jaebum's were nervous and edgy. Youngjae seemed tired and worn out, though I couldn't blame him. Mark and Jackson had the same look, a look of dread. I think they were catching on something was off.

I leaned against Yugyeom's shoulder, he played with my hair. We played Rock Paper Scissors to decide who went first, and somehow it was Mark's choice.
"Me? Okay, then Youngjae. Truth or dare?"
The latter squirmed in his seat, knotting his fingers together. "Dare. I hate truth."
Jaebum chuckled and I smiled. We knew how fond of secrets he was.

"Fine. Then I dare you to take an ice cold shower."
Youngjae gagged. "What the heck? It's sub zero degrees outside!"
"I know. You can take a warm one after. But if you'd like to chicken out that's fine. You know the punishment."
He gulped. Damn, I forgot Mark had this evil side.

"I'll do it."
Jaebum squeezed his lover's hand before allowing him to proceed towards the bathroom. Good luck, my friend.
"Next," Mark chirped. I shivered. Please don't let it be Jinyoung.
"Ohhh, Jaebum's turn." Yugyeom smirked. I elbowed him and he winced. Jaebum was looking very pale.

"BamBam? Truth or dare?" He asked and I thought for a moment.
"Truth."
"Uhhh, what have your nightmares been about lately?"
I froze. Oh shit. I didn't realise he had known, and it led me to believe I was sleep walking again. But I thought they ended a year ago.