Prologue

~Friends first~

Chorong's Pov
Apink's on a break right now, we just finished our promotions.

It's kind of boring here in the dorm, the girls are all out.
Eunji and Naeun are promoting for their new drama.
Namjoo is working on her new musical, Bomi is doing a collaboration for her YouTube channel. Our maknae is out with her friends.

I'm just here at the dorm, I was sitting comfortably on my bed with my laptop on my lap trying to come up with new songs for a possibly new album.

I wasn't very inspired so I just sat there staring at a blank screen, my eyes were getting sore from looking at the screen for quite a while. I rub my eyes but then I hear my phone ring.

I check my phone and I get a text from Changsub.

Yahh chorongiee, what you doing? I'm boredddd lets hang.
I'm just at home, where do you want to go?
Chorongie, you know the usual hahah ;)

I was excited, I finally get to do something. I turn off my laptop and open my closet. I changed into a darker outfit that won't draw any attention. I grab my black hat that was hanging on the wall.

I lock up the dorm and walked out of the building. Out of the blue, a car pulled up in front.
It was Changsub. I thought I was supposed to meet him there.

"Get in" he yells

He drove to our usual meet up place, the river. We often met there when we were stressed, sad, or we just wanted to spend time together. It's always fun with him.

We sat on the rocks that were near the water. He took out drinks from his car and handed me one.

We talked for hours and watched as the sun slowly wen down.

" This is the perfect place to have a date" I whispered
" Yah, this is our place. You better not take anyone else here". He pouted

I pinched his cheeks and playfully pushed him.

" Of course I know that." I answered
"You can't forget me, when you end up dating alright?" He asked in a sulky tone
" Yah, you're important to me. Of course, friends first" I promised