Ch.9

You and Him

Suho's Pov

We were having and event today and I'm super excited because Apink and a bunch of other groups are going to be there.

I got dressed up making sure I look good enough to be seen with the others.

Our manager drove us to the event and I just couldn't wait to arrive. As soon as we got there, I rushed to get inside hoping to see her.

I walk past all the other idols leaving my members to enjoy themselves. Then I finally found her. She was wearing a beautiful dress and her hair nicely done.

I walked towards her but I was stopped by other idols. Juniors and seniors were greeting me and I knew there was no way I could get to her soon.

While the other idols and I were having a conversation, I kept glancing over to her hoping that she would see me.

Then I saw her with her best friend, Changsub. Personally I have nothing against the guy, he's her best friend and he makes her happy. That's the problem she makes her happy.

Not going to lie but I see her happier with him than with me. I don't want to think bad about Chorong. I trust her 100%.

For the whole event I couldn't even reach out to her. I bet she didn't notice I was even there. But I noticed she was there, there with Changsub.

They laughed and talked and stood next to each other. Ugh this whole day is just a mess.

Sometimes I wish she only had me and that she never met Changsub because when she's with him she doesn't notice me.
I'm her boyfriend she should be with me.

It's selfish of me but it's true.