Ch.6

~Best friends~
Chorong's Pov

Ever since we started dating, we haven't been able to go out on an official date. Sure we met up backstage, or in the hallways of the recording studio, but that's not really a date considering we can't even express ourselves.

But today is finally the date. Suho and I were both free and we decided to meet up.

I knew the perfect cafe for our first date.

I sent him the address of the cafe and he said he would pick me up from the dorm.

I got dressed up and walked out of my room, I told the girls that I would be out for lunch so they could eat without me.

I didn't have to tell them who I was going with because it was obvious to all of them but Bomi.

"With Changsub Oppa?" She wondered
"Bom-ah.." I replied to her
"Seriously you need to drop it, maybe you should go with Changsub Oppa instead." Eunji scolded.
"I'm sorry Eonni, but you guys would've made a great couple. I still support you and Suho Oppa tho." She pouted.
"We're friends and Changsub doesn't like me like that." I said ending the conversation.

I received a text from Suho saying he was already downstairs waiting in his car.
I bid farewell to the girls and I rush down the stairs to meet him.

We drove to the cafe, and we walked in looking for the food we wanted to order. We stood at the counter and we gave them our order.

While we were walking to our table. Someone called out my name.

"Chorong-Nonna!"

I thought some fans noticed us but when I turned around I saw sungjae, peniel and Changsub.

"Oh, chorongiee what are you doing here." Changsub questioned
" I came here with Suho." I replied

Changsubs Pov

With all the excitement going on, I didn't notice that a guy was standing beside Chorong.

"Hello, I'm Exo's Suho, I'm Chorong's boyfriend." He introduced

Boyfriend?
I winced at the words that came out of his mouth, since when did she have a boyfriend.

"Congratulations you two" Sungjae said

They continue to chat and I stood there quietly.

Chorong noticed and was staring at me, I tried my best to avoid making eye contact with her. Because once she sees my eyes she'll know something is wrong but I don't even know what's wrong with myself.

We bid our goodbyes and we went our separate ways. They took their seats and we walked to Peniel's car.

They were both jamming to music but somehow I was not in the mood.

"Hyung, why are you so quiet today." Peniel asked worriedly
"Aren't I always quiet." I responded.
"Hyung, are you jealous of Suho hyung being Chorong Nonna's boyfriend." Sungjae teased.

"Why would I be jealous?! I said defensively

She's my best friend and if she's happy then that's good. After all she deserves it.
So why would I be jealous.