Ch.12

~ I did it for you~

Chorong's Pov

It hurts so much saying that to my best friend, how could I do that to our friendship, how could I do that to him.

I stayed in my room not wanting to talk to anyone afraid to hurt more people.

Did I really make the right decision? I wondered
If I did, why would I feel this way.

I couldn't let this interfere with anything, what's done is done.
It hurt too much, so I closed my eyes shutting myself from everything else when....

"Yah! Eonni! Wake up!  Yelled Bomi from the other side of the door.
She twist the knob and barges right into my bedroom

"Did you forget that we have practice and meetings all day long today? " she reminded me.
"Oh shoot, I'm sorry. You go ahead, I'll catch up." I answered getting up from my bed.

Bomi leaned in to scan my face.
"What happened?" She wondered worryingly

"Nothing, please just go ahead with the girls. I'll drive myself to the company." I pleaded

She walks and looks back to take another look at me, then leaves and shuts the door.

I lay back down, rubbing my face and grabbing my hair in frustration.
"Ughh, I'm sorry I didn't mean it." I whispered hoping that she stayed.

After I few minutes of staring at the ceiling I got a phone call.

"Eonni! The manager is looking for you." Eunji yells through the phone as I pull it away from my ear.
"Eunji, just let chorong-Eonni take a break." I heard Bomi in the background
"Don't worry I'm coming." I weakly answered.

I finished getting ready and walked out of the dorm. I stopped in front of Suho.

"Hey love, I missed you. I was hoping I could take you out to eat." He asked
"I'm really sorry, I can't I'm leaving for rehearsals." I replied
"Maybe after? Suho added
" I'm really sorry, I have meetings and today's not a good day to go eat." I respond apologetically

I walked past him rushing to get to rehearsals.  He turns my way as I leave and yell.

"You always have rehearsals, always has no time for me!"

I stopped and looked back flustered at his words.

"You're an idol too, you're the leader of a sensational group. I thought you would understand how it's like to be the leader and having to prioritize your career." I answered back angrily.

" I did everything you asked me to! I'm trying to make more time for you, trying to get to know you more, most of all I left my best friend for you! I was hoping by now you could cut me some slack." I continued to yell.

"So this is what it's about huh? Changsub again." He angrily walked closer expressing his anger.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to say it like that." I replied feeling guilty because he was right.

I tried to touch his hand and hold him tight but he pulled away. Suho walked away without saying anything more.

I was left there alone, but I had to keep going. I sat in my car trying to calm down but it was too much. I leaned my head on the steering wheel then started hitting it trying to vent all my pain and sadness.