Ch.4

~Us~

Suho's Pov

We took a break from performing to discuss some adjustments we needed to make.
I noticed that Chorong was talking to someone else. I don't know what's happening but it just makes me mad.

Sehun comes up to me and looks at the direction that I was looking at.
"You're jealous aren't you?"
"Huh?! What are you talking about?"

I snapped back to reality when Chorong looks back at me and gave me a warm smile.

We continued to do our shooting and we were exhausted afterwards.

Sehun whispers to me when we were getting off stage.
"Go get your lady."

I understood what he meant and I thought to myself maybe I should.
It's worth a try and I really do feel happy with her being around.

When I got of stage, I quickly went to search for her. I couldn't find her, so I decided to text her.

"Meet me at the rooftop. I'm just going to get changed I need to talk to you afterwards."
"Alright I'll be waiting for you."

I quickly get changed into my regular clothes and I rush up the staircase that led up to the rooftop.

I saw her leaning against the railing and watching the beautiful view. I walked towards her nervously. I wanted to walk away, I couldn't do it.

But then she turns around and says
"You did great"

I gained courage from her compliment and so I walk closer to her.

"Listen, I know we've only met recently but these past few weeks have been great. Spending time with you was amazing. Talking with you and just being with you makes me happy. I really like you."

Omg did I just confess?
I looked at her with a worried face and she stares back the same way as before. She never changes her emotions and that's what's great about her. Even with this tough job her smile never disappears.

She comes close to me and hugs me tightly.

"I like you too you know?" She whispers in my ear.

We finished hugging and the worried look disappears. It turns into a huge smile on my face.

I jump up and down with excitement and I just wanted to yell.

"Does that mean you're my girlfriend now?" I asked
She nodded with her cheeks becoming red.