Ch.2

~Friends~

Chorong's Pov

It was a regular day, we didn't have a lot of schedule today. So now all of us are just chilling at the dorm, I was in my room and the girls were watching a drama.

It was quiet and peaceful, but then..

"Eonni!!!!" Yelled Hayoung and Bomi as they barge in my room.
"Yah Yoon Bomi, Oh Hayoung don't you know how to know?" I scold them.
"That's not important right now, you need to see this." Bomi answered.
"You and Exo's Suho are trending!" Hayoung noted.
"What?!" I was surprised.

They showed me the video of Suho and I dancing No No No at the event.

"Oooooo, Eonni why didn't you tell me about you and Suho-ssi?" Hayoung teased.
"It's not like that, nothing happened." I whispered.
" Hayoung-ah obviously they're not a thing, because Changsub Oppa and Chorong Eonni are a thing" Bomi said grinning.
"What?! Yah! Do you two want to die?! Ahah" I threaten
"No!" They screamed running out of my room.

Seriously these kids are so cute.

But for real, Suho and I are trending. Woah that's cool.
I went to go text Suho if he's seen the video.

Beep!
Then I saw that he replied, and he said he's seen the videos many times and he's been getting teased by his members.

We talked for a bit, then Eunji called me for dinner.

~Timeskip~

Suho's pov

Chorong and I have been talking a lot lately, and you can say we're now close friends. Sometimes we'd see each other during our schedule, if our schedules over lapped. Then other times we'd meet up somewhere, like the staircase or backstage.

I don't know but something about her makes me feel happy.