Ch.3

~Invitation~

Suho's Pov
Chorong and I are really good friends now, we're getting along so well and every minute with her is great.

I decided to ask her if she would like to watch Exo perform our new comeback backstage.

I grab my phone and searched her through my contacts.

"Hello, Chorong?"
"Ah Suho, what's going on?"
" I just wanted to ask you if you were interested to watch Exo's performance backstage. I understand if you're busy, it's alright."
"Actually, we don't have promotions until our next comeback so of course I'd love to watch."

Yes! She said yes. But then it was quiet after she agreed.

"But won't people be suspicious of why I'm there. I mean Apink isn't performing right now." She asked worriedly
" nah just say you had something going on or something like that if anyone asks."
"It'll be fine" I reassured her.

Chorong's Pov
Suho invited me to come watch their comeback performance.
So I told the girls I was heading out for a bit.

" are you going to go see Suho Oppa?" Namjoo teased.
"Namjoo! Obviously she's going to go see Changsub Oppa" Bomi answered
"Yah, you guys should leave Eonni alone, we all know she's in love with one of them." Eunji added.
"Aish, you kids are unbelievable. Behave yourselves while I'm gone" I replied.

I drove to Mbc countdown and I quietly walked inside without anyone noticing.

I looked at the schedule and I saw that Exo's performance was coming up soon.

Waiting backstage alone was kind of awkward because I'm usually here with my members.

The suddenly Exo walks in and we exchange greetings. While the other members were rehearsing and getting ready, Suho and I chatted for a bit.

Until they were called up to the stage to start pre-shooting.

I stood backstage and watch them practice together. Then suddenly I hear familiar voices.

"Chorong?!"

I turned my head to see who called me. Then I realized it was Btob.
"Yah, what are you doing here?"
"Apink just finished their promotions."
"Are you here to watch us perform" they asked

"Ah, actually I came to watch a friend." I answered.
"Oh so you did come to see your Changsub perform." Changsub teased.
"You know you're not my only friend right?" I teased as he pouts.

"Soo Nonna who are you here for?" Peniel questions.
" uh I came to watch exo perform" I say hesitantly