Ch.14

~Finding out~

Suho's Pov

I was up early today and didn't want to get out of bed so instead I grab my phone. Looking through the news waiting to see if there's anything interesting going on. As I scroll through it, I stumble upon this page called Changrong. I keep scrolling and found many interactions between the two.

Gosh why won't it stop, no matter what I do I just can't seem to stop it. Everybody loves them, why aren't they being hated for being so close.

I hate it, I hate them being friends, I hate the idea of Changrong.

Chorong's Pov

I was on my way home after spending some time with my friends. As I enter the dorm, I was greeted with all these worried faces.

"Eonni!" They yelled in unison
"What's up? Why are you all acting like this?" I asked
"Haven't you seen the news?" Naeun spoke
"No, why?" I replied
"Youre trending!" Hayoung said
"Isn't that a good thing? Why are you al-" I wondered
"You and Suho Oppa are trending." Bomi cut me off

The feeling of panic filled me up, oh gosh oh gosh. What do I do?

The girls showed me different articles and pictures of us interacting. We were caught. That day when I came over turned out to be a nightmare.

What do I do?

Fans or "fans" as we like to call them will hate me for this. They will hate that I'm with Suho, their "boyfriend".
Not just that they will hate the entire group. I just ruined everything for them. How could I?

"I'm sorry" I said looking down disappointed at myself.

I left the girls in the living room and headed for my bedroom. I drop on the floor sobbing.
Bomi rushes in after me and hugs me tight in her arms.

"It's going to be ok." She whispers