1. What Missy Saw

MISSY

Beneath the surface of the earth in an unknown region, Missy stretched her ankles and rotated them while sitting on her swivel chair. Her three-inch pumps were killing her. She could not understand why this company required her, as a receptionist of the company to abide by the dress code. Nobody could see her and very seldom do people come into the reception area of the Biological and Chemical Development Corporation much more accept foreign visitors. Their location is strictly confidential and if you happen to be a Chemical Engineer here, you could never leave. Your family will have to stay with you underground. They won't be missing out though. Even the kids. Underneath the surface of the earth, built and funded by BCDC lies a church, a school-elementary, secondary and collegiate, a supermarket, a movie theater, a hospital, a park, a hotel and a coffee shop, all surrounding the massive area that is BCDC.
It is as if there is a whole and complete world beneath another.

She decided to take a walk around the office building of BCDC to make the blood in her feet and legs circulate and check up on lights left switched on, open windows and if any enployee is still inside BCDC premises. She looked at her wrist watch. It's almost 5pm and all employees are required to leave the office save for those department heads and physicists and head chemists.

Missy made a right turn and entered the second building from the main one. The main building houses the offices of the shareholders, two conference rooms, a lounge for visitors, a big pantry with several food concessionaires and a game room with a huge flat-screen TV, a billiard table, a sound-proof music cubicle and lots of bean bags.

The adjoining second building is not as luxurious and well-furnished. It was built to house the chemistry, biology and physics laboratories as well as the engineering department office. Here is where you can find the big but usually cluttered offices of the engineers and head doctors of the mentioned groups. Around 200 people work in this building alone.

Missy was about to pass by the Head Physicist's office when she saw the lights on in thr Physics Laboratory. She wasn't sure is Dr. Monroe is still in here or just left the lights on in the lab. Dr. Monroe likes to stay late working. She has no family, no husband, no kids and no boyfriend. Missy heard that at age 46, Dr. Rachel Monroe has 4 Bachelor and 2 Doctoral degrees under her name.
She was about to open the door the the lighted laboratory when she heard something - voices - from the next room which is Dr. Monroe's office. Missy strained herself to verify if the voices are coming from the doctor's office or the lab. The office was in total darkness but the lab was lighted. She gasped when she heard moanings from the office!

A male voice. "You like it bitch? No. You love having me inside you, right? Say it!"

Dr. Monroe's delirious voice: "Please! Don't stop! Yes! I love it when you're inside me! You're huge! Oooohhhh! Please! Faster! Harder! Give it to me hard! Make me come!"

Missy could not believe her ears! The prim and proper Doctore Rachel Monroe begging to be fu_k_d? No way! Her curiosity to know who the guy is took the better of her. She slowly turned the knob so as not to create any sound. She let her eyes adjust to the dark and finally she can see Dr. Monroe on all fours on the sofa and Gareth Bane pumping with all his might. Now, Dr. Monroe is single. But Gareth is very much married. He is married to the daughter of the Vice President of BCDC who has the largest shares in stock of the company. Gareth's wife is rich and young, but not a looker. She is practically deformed, if you'll ask Missy. Dr. Rachel Monroe might be old at 46 compared to Gareth's wife at 27 but the doctor still has her curves and her body is fit. She has clear skin, nice pouty lips sultry eyes. No wonder Gareth was tempted to have an affair with her, Missy thought. She slowly slid the office door close just as she heard Dr. Monroe and Gareth almost scream at the same time:

"Gareth please don't stop! I'm coming! Oh jeez, I'm cooommiiing!"

"Take it, ugh take all of it whore! Ungh, ungh! Shit you are soooo wet! I'm coming inside you baby! Take all of it!"

Then silence as Missy walked away.