5. What Missy Saw 2

MISSY

Two of the security officers of Edward Harrison hurried past the reception area. Missy was about to greet them Good Morning but they rushed past her with somber expressions. Their movements intrigued Missy. They were usually pleasant to her, sometimes to the point of being flirtatious. She checked her watch. It's 2 in the afternoon. She decided to follow the two men and see what they are up to. She knew there won't be any visitors today. Same as yesterday and the day before that. Hell, her job is boring! Not even a single call yet and the day was almost coming to an end.

She followed the two men to the deepest part of Building 2. Missy knew that area was off-limits. But her curiosity was tickled. Why here? There were very seldom activity in this part of the massive building. She stopped when the two men swiped their access card to a chamber with a heavy metal door, which opened with a loud click! Missy hurried and before the door closed, she managed to put her Louboutin shoe to prevent it from totally closing. She peeped through the small opening and her eyes strained to see in the darkness. She waited a couple of minutes before she followed inside. She left her shoe so she would have access getting out. The chamber led to a long passage way. She followed the pathway and what she saw at the end of it shook her to the very core of her being.

Dr. Rachel Monroe, head physicist of BCDC was tied at the hands to two pillars above her head. She was stark naked with bruises all over her body. Her once soft and pink lips were smashed and her nose broken. Her long hair was dirty and disheveled, her eyes shut and she was obviously suffering from the beatings she got.

"Kill me! Why don't you just kill me? Please, oh God. I can't take it anymore!"

The two men brought a tray closer to the figure in front of Rachel. Missy saw that the tray contained two live herrings. The figure turned to take one of the fish and Missy was shocked! It was Natalie! Gareth Bane's wife. Natalie slapped the crying Dr. Monroe and hissed into her face. "You are a whore! You deserve all that pain. It won't end...yet! And I assure you, your end will be horrible!"

Natalie kicked Rachel's legs apart which were tied at the ankles. She then inserted one live herring in her swollen womanhood. The doctor screamed in pain. Natalie laughed and took the second fish from the tray and inserted it again inside Rachel's womanhood. It won't fit because the first herring was large abd still alive and each movement of the fish brought unending sharp pains to Dr. Monroe. But Natalie was relentless. She forced the second herring up inside the sensitive and bleeding crevices of the doctor until it too, was buried to the hilt.

Missy swallowed back her tuna casserole lunch and wiped the tears  blinding her eyes with the back of her hands.

But that was not all that Missy was to take witness of. The seemingly shy, timid and simple girl-yes, she was just but a girl, that Natalie was, motioned to the two hulking security guys and one of them took a small vial containing a glowish green liquid of sort and handed it to Natalie. Natalie took a handful of Dr. Monroe's hair and pulled back until hear face was upright next to Natalie's fuming mad one.

"Do you know what this is huh, Doctor Whore?" Showing Dr. Monroe the vial. "Well, I suppose you do. You created it!"

Realization dawned on Rachel on what Natalie was planning to do.

"No! Please Natalie, don't do that to me! Please, I beg you!"

"Too late for begging bitch! You enjoyed my husband too much. Nothing is for free nowadays. And besides, the company has not tested the potency of your creation. And who to better test it to but its own creator?" With that Natalie pulled a syringe from her coat pocket and filled it to capacity, emptying the vial.

Rachel Monroe begged and screamed and tried to kick and push her useless arms and legs. Horror filled her eyes and her body shook with fearful anticipation of what was about to happen to her.

Natalie, without any trace of human compassion on her face, much more remorse, plunge the syringe on Dr. Monroe's neck and empty its content in her vein, towards her blood vessel.

"C'mon boys. Make sure you lock the door after you."