Chapter II

"I still will never forget that last time my hair got pulled

"I still will never forget that last time my hair got pulled." Cassidy said, shivering at the thought.

"Bull crap, that was Beth tricking you and you know it." Josh shook his head as the two joined the Chris and Ashley in a small corner with a table and four chairs.

"So it says here: "to communicate with the spirit world you must free your mind of all preconceptions, drop all inhibitions, and generally give yourself over entirely to the will of others, sublimating your every desire to the whims of the Spirit-master," which is me-" Chris began to ramble lies, when Ashley cuts him off.

"It doesn't say that-" Ashley rolled her eyes. As the four of them sat down around the ouija board.

"...and all present will remove their garments at my sole discretion." Chris continued to ramble.

"Chris, come on, this is serious-" Josh stated.

"Oh I'm deadly serious." Chris replied with the accent of an old British man, still joking.

"Oh shush it, let's try this." Ashley said.

"Yes please." Josh added.

Cassidy was hesitant and was the only one not touching the planchette. "Y'know, couldn't we have done this in the daylight? Or tomorrow? Or maybe just never?" She questioned.

"Cassidy, nothing is going to happen, whatever you thought pulled your hair was just Beth pulling a prank." Josh rolled his eyes.

"Fine but if something happens you owe me big time, mister." Cassidy sighed.

"Okay then, let's see what happens," Chris said once Cassidy finally added her fingers. "Ashley, since you're a recent convert, why don't you be our medium for today?"

"Ok. Um... Anyone there...? Will you reveal yourself to us... if you're there...?" Ashley questioned with hesitation.

About a second or two later the planchette starts moving. Everyone was talking trying to figure out if someone was pulling their leg and moving it themselves but everyone claimed it wasn't them. Whoever they were talking to, that is if it was a somebody, spelled out the words "HELP."

"How are we supposed to help?" Chris questioned.

"I don't know. What does it mean?"

"It obviously means help." Cassidy bluntly stated to the red head.

"We need to know who it is if we're supposed to help them." Chris suggested.