Chapter VII

6:36 am

6:36 am

With extreme luck, the pair had managed to make it to the lodge without dying. They rushed up as they spotted Sam desperately trying to open the door.

"HEY! HEY! COME ON OPEN UP! GUYS COME ON ARE YOU IN THERE? LET ME IN!" Sam screamed.

"Sam!" Cassidy grabbed her shoulder, causing the girl to jump in fright.

"Ah!"

Sam turns around to see Mike and Cassidy, "Shit, Mike, Cass! Oh gosh you both look terrible-" she commented.

"Gonna look worse if we stay out here... come on!" Mike told her as the girl grabbed a rock off the ground and uses it to smash the window on the door. She reaches her hand in the hole and unlocks the door from inside. The three rush inside the lodge.

"Okay... w-what happened to Josh?" Sam questioned the two.

"It got him." Cassidy answered.

Sam: "Ohhh god, what an awful way to go..." Sam sighed, closing her eyes before opening them to see the light switch , she flicked them on, but Mike just flicked it off.

"Not good." Mike said commenting about keeping the lights on.

"What do you think we should do?" Cassidy questioned.

"We should check the basement... might be someone left down there..." Mike said as the three make their way down to the cinema room, towards the basement.

"How do you rate our chances of survival?" Sam asked.

"I'm trying not to think about it." Mike told her.

They soon jumped out the way as Chris rushed out the basement shouting, "GET OUTTA HERE GO GO GO!"

Followed by Emily, "GO GO WE GOTTA GO!" She yelled out.

Mike grabbed Cassidy's hand with his and yanked her as the two rush out, at the sight of the Wendigos. Sam locked the door quickly and joined the rest.

Rushing to the main floor of the lodge in hopes of running out the exit, Chris, Emily, Mike and Cassidy all freeze, staring up at the Wendigo on the lodge's ceiling decoration. When Sam arrived, she quickly stops.

"Don't... move... don't fucking move a muscle..." Mike whispered to everyone.

Sam stared at the Wendigo in fear as it snarls at them. Cassidy quickly realized it was Hannah.