Chapter13

"Ben!!!" I screamed frantically, lunging at my brother on the ground.

He's now unconcious, not moving. "What did you do with him!?" I screamed. "And what do that Hell do YOU THINGS need me for!?" I continued, conficdence taking over my words 100%. But my questions weren't answered when two harnessed dudes -that looked about sixteen - lifted me off the ground. "W-What are you guys doing?" I asked worriedly, my confidence now completely down the drain.

"LET ME GO!" I screamed, squirming in the guys' hold as much as I could. Glancing at Braden, I saw he was sitting up, the same deathly look in his eyes. "B-Braden?

This time, instead of Ben talking, it shocked and scared me to hear Braden's voice replying in the same calm tone Ben used. "Like I have already said, we need you Carter Mason. You may help us enough, you could maybe go back with Ben to 2nd Mass. It will all be over. And we will have won." he said walking towards me and the two sixteen year olds.

"Need me for WHAT? You Damned Skitters are a bit fague, you know." I sassed back. "Talking back will get you nowhere, Carter." Braden said in reply. "But what about what you guy's have done with Braden, I'm not leaving without him either." I snapped. "I'm afraid we'll need him too, but if all go's according to plan, he may leave with you." He calmly replied. Looking down at the ground, I started thinking through things.

1- It sounds weird when Braden's talking about himself as if he's out of his body.

2-If I go through with this, I could go back with Ben and Braden to 2nd Mass, Daddy, Hal, Matt...

3-If I do this, I'll have to do labor work for stupid Damned Skitters.

4-It will most likely hurt like Hell if I do this

Sighing in defeat, I shook my head, not believing what I was about to say. "Does it hurt then, getting harnessed? If so, I'm backing out now." I asked curiously. Braden just chuckled at me, earning a deathly glare and a scowl from me. "Carter. You must understand; There IS NO backing out at this point."

"T-Then make it quick, I don't like waiting for idiotic purposes.." I sniffed. Braden nodded in understanding before nodding the guys to lift me back to the harnessing table.

Setting me on it carefully, the red-eyed skitter made it's way behind them; So he IS the one whos going to be harnessing me. Letting out a shaky breath, they re-strapped the restraints to my wrists and ankles, not being careful on my broken ankle, mind you. Everyone crowded around watching me like I was some show to them, I looked up to see Ben and Braden standing there like it was normal; with no emotion.

I heard the exaust of steam, and the tiny screech of the harness. My eyes widened as I turned to Braden, "Braden! Ben! I WANT OUT! I WANT OUT!" I screamed as I started screaming for help and sobbing loudly. "Stop it! STOP IT!" I screamed.

That's when I felt a slimy, giant worm-like figure slide across my back as the Red-Eyed Skitter held it's grip on my head, making sure it was through the head hole. "STOP IT [LEASE!!!" I screamed again as I felt the inhuman harness lift up the top, it felt like nails jabbing into my lower back. "ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!" I screamed in pain.

And my last words before it snapped down onto my neck, were "Damn You" and a lone tear made it's way down my  cheek as my world slowly faded away.

-------

Can I get two votes at least?