Chapter 5

I brushed my teeth, berushed my hair, got dressed, and ran downstairs as fast as I could. Kate was sitting on the couch with her new friend, who had apparently slept over.

"Hey Kate, can I borrow your car? I'm going to Starbucks with Louis" I asked her. Her best friend's jaw dropped.

"What's his last name?" she asked me.

"Tomlinson, why?" I replied before they both frantically screamed in my ears. "SHUSH! Kate, be quiet!"

"ELEANOR. You have to bring him home! We need to meet him!" She screamed. Why were they screaming? Oh, right, Louis was in a big popular boyband.

"Fine. ONLY if I can use your car!" I told her. She bobbed her head up and down smiling like an idiot. "I'll be back soon!" I laughed. I grabbed her keys and walked out the door to the car.

It wasn't long until I got to Starbucks. Good thing I took some of Kate's money, too. I paid for my drink and found Louis in a table over to the corner.

"Hello love! How are you today? So you slept well?" he was overwhelming me with questions!

"LOU! Lou, slow it down there Lou!" I giggled.

"How'd you pay for your drink?" he smirked at me.

"I stole some money from my sister..." I put a guilty look on my face and he burst out laughing!

"I would love to meet her!" he continued to laugh.

"Okay we'll see her when we're done. She has a friend over. I think her name is...Samantha?" I went on, "and why did you have to meet me here again?"

"Oh! I remember now!" he smiled and pulled something out from behind him. It was a manilla envolope, and from what I saw it was filled with papers. "Here you go!" he smiled at me.

"What's this for? Why do I need this?" I asked, confused. I found the golden clasp and pulled it up. There were a TON of papers in there. I read the one on the very top.

Name:

Age:

Birthday:

It went on and on. "It's a job application" Louis told me, a smirk on his face.

"Um..uh...what job..." I was getting a bit nervous now.

"You are going to be..." Louis started.

"LOU! What job!" I was anxious, a bit too anxious.

"LOU'S ASSISTANT!" he screamed in my ear, a smile on his faced that stretched from ear to ear.

"Why would I be your assistant? I can't even sing!" There is no way I'm going to sing. AT ALL. Louis burst out laughing. Why is that funny?

"No, El! Lou Teasdale! She's our stylist!" he continued laughing.

A stylist? Everyone knows I'm good with hair, and things like that, but as my job? "Louis I'm not good enough." I whispered.

"Of course you are, El! Your hair is amazing!" he said still smiling. He gave me a puppy dog face and tilted his head to the side.

"Are you sure Louis?" I was unsure, that was for sure.

"Positive. And you're not going to be the main stylist, just Lou's assistant!" he pleaded.

I sighed. "Fine I'll do it." I said before I felt a smile crack on my face. This might actually be fun...

"Oh, I forgot to mention, you'll have to come on tour with us."

My jaw dropped. "On tour? With you? Wow." he looked a bit dissapointed.

"You mean you don't want to come on tour with us?" he said.

"What about Kate? I will be lonely" I frowned.

"You have me? Lou? The other boys? OH! I forgot, Paul told me you could bring a friend" and that's when I started smiling. Kate has Sam.

"Okay. BUT you have to come meet my sister and her friend first!" I argued. He nodded his head and we got in the car.

"KATE I'M HOME AND LOUIS IS HERE!" I yelled up the staircase. Kate and Samantha came zipping down the stairs, jaws dropped when they saw Louis.

"Hello loves!" Louis smiled at them, and they nearly fainted!

"H-H-Hi Louis!" they muttered. I sat in the corner of the room, trying with all my strength not to laugh! "Can w-we get a pi-picture? With y-you?" they were smiling like the idiots they were! But I loved them.

"Sure loves!" they took pictures, signed pictures, just talked while I awkwardly sat in the corner of the room cracking up the entire time! "Well, I must be going. It was nice talking to you!" he said as he got up. I walked him outside the door and shut the door behind us. "Fill all those papers out and get them back to me ASAP!" he scolded me.

"Okay, okay. Not before a hug though." I gave him a big hug, and he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. With that, he walked to his car, not looking back.

I walked inside to the girls on their phones texting, tweeting, whatever they were doing. I pulled out my phone and dialed a number.

"Megan?" I said when I heard the phone pick up.

"Yeah El?"

"WE'RE GOING ON TOUR WITH ONE DIRECTION!" I screamed into the phone.

The last thing I heard were high pitched screams from the other line until the phone call ended.

**********************************************************************************

A/N okay. What do you think of the story? And sorry if my chapters are so short /: feedback greatly appreciated!!! Erm...so...basically... waddya think's gonna happen next? (: THANKS BYE MY LOVELIES!