Chapter 8

**Eleanor's POV**

McDonalds was only 10 minutes away, but with the boys it seemed like forever. We walked through the doors and there was a group of girls in the corner of the room jumping up and down, screaming!

"Hold on" Zayn said as he walked up to the group of squealing girls. "Hey ladies" I saw him wink and the girls went crazy! It was obvious they were attempting to keep in their screams.

"H-h-hey Z-Zayn-n" one of the girls nearly fainted.

Louis started chuckling and yelled from across the room, "Hey Zayn, your girlfriend wouldn't be too happy if she found out you were flirting with other girls!" all the boys and Megan and I burst out laughing while Zayn just shot him a dirty look.

"So...what's your name?" he asked the girls.

"J-Jimena" one of the girls stuttered.

"What a lovely name" Zayn smiled and she handed him a slip of paper with what looked like her number on it. "Goodbye ladies" Zayn waved as he walked back over to us.

"Wow Zayn, real smooth" Megan giggled. "So shall we eat?" she said.

We walked up to the counter and ordered our food. I just got a salad. Megan got a big mac, Niall got five big macs, Harry and Liam got some chicken nuggets, and Louis and Zayn ordered cheeseburgers.

By the time I had finished my salad, Niall had finished 3 of his big macs. "Wow, Niall. You can really eat" I told him.

"Yeah. I consider it a talent" he said with a mouthful of food.

"Some talent" Megan giggled. I rolled my eyes and threw my trash away, Louis following.

"Megan and Niall are really hitting it off, huh?" he asked.

"I guess. Meg really likes him but she thinks that he doesn't like her." I said. I probably sounded like a fourteen year old talking about my friends boy problems.

"Oh, El, don't worry about it. It'll all work out" Louis reassured me with a smile. I was really falling for that smile. Those beautiful eyes. Everything about Louis was amazing.

"Thank you Louis" I responded to him. We walked back over to the table and sat down, waiting for the others to finish their food. Niall had almost finished his 5 big macs.

"Where should we go after this?" Liam wondered.

"LETS GO BOWLING!!" Louis shot up. "Please, please, PLEASE?!?!?!" he gave us the puppy dog face and I pinched his cheek.

"I'm up for bowling!" Niall said.

"Me too."

"Me three"

We finally agreed on bowling, and drove to the nearest bowling rink. We paid for our sessions and found a lane. We entered our names in:

Boobear

Nialler

Hazza

Leeyum

Zaynie

Meggie

Ellie

I chuckled as Louis was up first. He strapped on his bowling shoes, and tossed the ball.

"WHAT?!" he yelled when the ball landed in the gutter. We all burst out laughing, and Louis just pouted. "Okay...next turn. You can do this, Boobear. Come on. Come on. Come on..." Lou talked to himself as he let go of the bowling ball. Again, it landed in the gutter.

"It's okay, Boobear!" I walked up to him and he opened his arms for a hug. I went in them, and they were warm, and gentle.

The rest of the boys and Megan went until it was finally my turn. I tossed the bowling ball and I got a strike! "YES!" I exclaimed.

"Heads up!" I heard off in the distance. Before I knew it, a big red ball came hurdling straight for my head and knocked me over.

"I'm so sorry!" the person who threw the ball yelled.

"I-I'm re-really d-dizzy" I stuttered.

"Somebody call an ambulence!" someone yelled. The word ambulence echoed around in my head before I slowly started to fade away.......

**********************************************************************************

A/N another short chapter. What can I say? Oh well. But this all leads up to something BIG. SOOO stay tuned. How ya doin? (: If you want a chance to have a tiny part in the story, comment your name and I'll see what I can do! Oh, and hey Jimena (: If you're reading this, then here ya go! This chapter shall be dedicated to you. Yes. Okay...read my sister's fanfic! Pinky Promise by Next_Mrs_Styles! Peace out my lovelies (: <3