Chapter 9

(A/N) Okay, This is a little authors note before you read this next chapter. I know how unrealistic it is for her to get hit in the head with a bowling ball. This is a fanFICTION (Note the word fiction (; aha) And this chapter is dedicated to Izzywhacka so...enjoy this next chapter!

**********************************************************************************

**Megan's POV**

Eleanor blacked out and everyone went crazy. Everyone was in a large crowd gathered around Eleanor, whispering to one another "is she going to be alright?" "how did this happen?" "who is this girl?"

"The ambulence is on its way," Liam croaked. He was playing with his thumbs.

I could see Louis holding paper towels to Eleanor's bloody forehead. Tears were streaming down his face and they just couldn't stop.

"Everything will be alright. I promise." I turned around to see Niall with his head down, one hand on my back. "No need to cry, love." I didn't even realize I was crying, I was too distracted with what was going on around me. The fresh tears rolled down my face faster and faster and Niall pulled me in for a hug. "Shhhhh" he stroked my hair. "It will be alright."

"Everyone step aside. STEP ASIDE!" I heard a man's voice call from my left. I turned to see him with a gernie and a few other men. They gently put Eleanor in the gernie and hurried away.

"O-okay. I g-guess we should g-go to the hospital n-now" I sniffled. "Louis, a-are you a-alright?" I asked the boy who was sitting on the floor with his head in his hands.

"N-no Meg-an" he sniffled and extended his arms for a hug. I went in and we cried on eachothers shoulders. "Okay-y. Lets g-get going."

The whole car ride was silent, other than the occasional sniffle. We arrived at the hospital and the nurse told us where Eleanor's room was.

I slowly opened the door to an unconcious Eleanor. I sat down next to the bed and said, "I'm so sorry Eleanor. I love you."

The nurse walked in with a clipboard and started speaking, "Eleanor has a concussion.

we're going to run some tests in a little bit to see if she has brain damage."

"Brain damage?!" Louis blurted out.

"Yes," the nurse spoke, "it is very likely." Louis put his head back in his hands.

"I'm so sorry, El. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry" I whispered over and over to her, trying to keep away the tears.

"And what might your name be?" Harry winked at the nurse.

"Harry!" Liam blurted out.

"My name is Bella."

"He-lloooo Bella" Harry said as he followed her out of the room.

I rolled my eyes and looked back to Eleanor. She looked so peaceful, yet also disturbed. They had already put stitches in her left temple. Her face was horrible bruised and her nose was definitely broken.

"G-guys?" Louis sniffled. "Do you think I-I can have some time alone with E-Eleanor?" We all left the room and went down to the cafeteria. Yes, Niall's suggestion.

**Eleanor's POV**

I don't know where I am. I can't open my eyes, but I can hear everything. It's like I'm half asleep but unable to open my eyes, does that make sense?

"Eleanor" I heard Louis croak. He sounds like he's been sobbing. A lot. "I know you can't hear this and I definitely wouldn't have the guts to tell you this if you could. B-but, I haven't known you for very long, but I've fallen for you pretty quick. When you got hit with the ball, it felt like I got hit with a ball, you know? My life just isn't complete without you, so please don't leave me. I-I, I think I'm in love with you."

"You all done?" I heard Liam say gently.

"Err...yes." I felt Louis get up from right next to my bed, and then I heard the door shut.

**Megan's POV** (Sorry I've been switching a lot)

We walked into the hospital room, and Louis was kneeling by Eleanor's bed, tears rolling down his puffy cheeks. He got up and left. As soon as he did, the nurse came in.

"We've got the test results in," Bella said.

"Louis will want to be here for this" Harry said as he ran down to find Louis. Moments later, a puffy eyed Boobear was walking through the door.

"Okay. We just got the test results" Bella repeated. "She does not have brain damage," Louis and I sighed the biggest sigh of relief. "But, it is not unusual for her to have migranes often." I looked at the ground. Eleanor would never be the same. Who even gave that idiot a bowling ball?!

"So...what do we do?" Louis pouted.

"Well, we have prescribed some medicine for her, but we're not sure it will help as much as we planned."

"Okay" I sighed. I hope this won't affect the way she acts.

"But there's one more thing," Bella went on, "we found her birth certificate."

"And?!" I yelled.

"She's not who she thinks she is."

**********************************************************************************

A/N Told ya something big was gonna happen!! (: yep. Err... goodnight? (: Oh yeah, and if you want a chance to have a little part in this story, then comment your name (: PEACE LOVELIES