Chapter 15: Last Chapter

"Room 325" the nice lady at the counter of the hospital told us.

"Thank you" Harry nodded and we ran as fast as our feet could carry us to the elavator.

Ding.

We raced out the elevator door and down the hall. "322...323...324...aha! 325!" I mumbled as I pushed through the big wooden door.

Niall was asleep on the chair next to her bed. He looked as exhausted as ever. As for Meg, she was asleep also. She was in the thin, sky blue hospital gown. Sheets covered her weak body, and her arm was wrapped up and put in a sling.

"Hey are they awake?" Harry said a bit too loudly walking through the squeaky door. I looked over at the two, and Niall yawned and stretched his arms.

"H-hey guys" he stuttered. I could obviously tell he wanted to sleep a lot more. "Is she awake?"

"Nah" I sighed. "What did the doctors say?"

"Well, she lost a lot of precious blood, precious blood cells, and injured some very important thingys in her arm" he yawned even wider. He was obviously exhausted, he could barely speak!

I walked over and crouched by Eleanor's bed. A tear ran down my already puffy cheeks.

"So I see you're Megan's friends" some man said, who seemed to be the doctor, said after shutting the door behind him. I nodded my head. "Well, you were smart to call when you did. She could've lost too much blood."

This is all my fault, I thought. I'm the reason that Megan's in the hospital. We're all traumatized, and it's all my fault. It's always my fault.

I heard a groan coming from the hospital bed and I immediately jerked my head towards it. Megan's eyes fluttered open. "W-where am I?" she sat up and looked around the room rubbing her eyes.

"Meg, you're in the hospital" I told her. I could tell she was in shock.

"Was it Olly?"

"Yes." I looked at my feet.

"How's Kate?" My head snapped up. I jogged out the door and stopped by a quiet room. I pulled out my phone and quickly dialed the number.

"Kate?" I yelled into the phone as soon as she answered.

"Eleanor? How's mom? How's Meg? Did you get Josh? I'm so so so sorry!" Kate's voice cracked into the phone.

"Kate...how do you know all of this?"

"Well...it was on the news. You're famous, El! This story is so big...but they found Mom and Dad?"

We were on the news?! "Well, yes, everyone's okay. Meg's in the hospital. I'm with her right now. She got shot in the arm and-"

"What?! Oh I'm so sorry!" I could tell she was crying. Her voice was hoarse and weak.

"No, no." I sighed. "Everythings fine, Kate. We will hopefully be home soon. How's everything with you and Vanessa?"

"Well, besides the fact that she left me four months ago, pretty well."

"WHAT?! Tell me more, Kate" I practically screamed into my iPhone.

"Well, she found a boyfriend about four months ago, and..." she was getting choked up. "She just stopped talking to me. She never answers my calls, texts, anything."

"I'm sorry, Kate. You deserve someone better than her. Well, on that note I have to go. Text you if anything happens." I said right before hanging up. I tip-toed back to room 325 trying not to disturb any of the other patients.