Seventeen

We spent around two hours at Chick-Fil-A. Although there weren't that many people, we took forever to order. Zion couldn't decide what he wanted, Brandon and Charlotte fought over who was going to pay for each other's meals, Austin wanted basically everything on the menu, and the worker couldn't keep up with all our orders.

Eventually, around thirty minutes later, we got our food. Seven trays were delivered to our table, all of them brimming with packets of fries and boxes of either burgers or chicken nuggets. It took another fifteen minutes to figure out which orders belonged to who. Edwin and Austin fought over who's chicken nuggets were who's.

"I'M HAVING THIS ONE." Edwin shrieked.

"WHY?!" Austin screamed.

"BECAUSE THE NUGGETS IN THIS ONE ARE FATTER. YOU'RE FAT ALREADY SO YOU CAN HAVE THE SKINNIER ONES AND LOSE WEIGHT. I WANT THE BIGGER ONES."

Tiffany sighed, looking over at Edwin before resumed eating. I couldn't hold in my laughter from across them. Nick recorded their fight from beside me, shaking with laughter.

About an hour later, we all sat back in our seats, sipping lemonade, trying to decide what we should do during our free time.

"Monopoly." Edwin smirked.

"Shut up." Austin said, throwing two fries at him.

Edwin looked up in disgust, eyes becoming wider. We all covered our mouths, trying to hold in our laughter. Tiffany slowly reached for his arm.

"Oh it's on." Edwin smiled.

He picked up a half-finished burger and threw it into Austin's hair. We all stood up, trying to get away from the mess. As we started to back away, Austin called us back.

"Where are you going," He laughed. "You gotta help me win."

Zion 'whooped' in excitement and we split into teams; Austin, Zion, Brandon, and Charlotte against Edwin, Tiffany, me, and Nick. We used the tables as walls to shield us from the incoming food, while we peeped out once in a while to throw a burger or a packet of fries.

Somewhere along the line, I was hit by a burger. The ketchup and sauce inside spilled it all over my sweatshirt, leaving an ugly brown stain. Laughing, I headed to the bathroom to wash it off. Using a paper towel and some warm water, I begun to scrub it off as hard as I could.

A few minutes later, the door opened; it was Nick. He walked inside slowly and stood next to me, leaning on the sink.

"You okay?" He asked.

I nodded with a smile.

After throwing the tissue away, I stood up to look at him. He looked me straight in the eyes, hands in his pockets, brown eyes glistening and shining, reflecting the dim light from above.

"Oh screw it," I whispered.

I walked up close, cupping his face in my palms. His hands slowly found its place on the curve of my waist. A second later, our lips clashed together. The warmth of his body transferred to mine as my stomach and chest pushed against his. His hands travelled up and down my waist, gently pulling me closer. Our lips separated for a moment as we looked at each other, then pushed together again. My fingers traced the back of his neck, finding the groove of his collarbones and the curve between his neck and shoulders. Our breathing became heavier and more rushed, his hands reached underneath my sweatshirt, stroking the line of my back, travelling lower and lower as time went by, eventually resting at my hips.

His hands reached down to the my thighs as he picked me up, my legs wrapping around his waist. He placed me on the edge of the marble platform by the sink, one hand on my thigh and one hand by my cheek. My arms were wrapped around his neck, loose strands of my hair covering our faces.

"You're gonna regret this later." He said, pausing to look me in my eyes.

"I don't care."