Thirty Two

It was finally 1:38 AM. I slipped out of Nick's bed quietly, making sure not to wake him when Brandon walked in, telling me in was time.

"Hurry up." He whispered, jittering from excitement.

I laughed silently and nodded, telling him to relax. As soon as I closed the door, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me downstairs. Everyone else was waiting by the end of the stairs, little bottles and cloths in their hands.

"C'mon," Zion whispered, jumping up and down.

Charlotte lay me down on the floor, positioning my leg in a strange way, tilting my head in a certain direction, and moving my arms to make everything look as realistic as possible.

"Ok so where do I put the blood." Zion said.

Everyone shrugged.

"Y'all gotta tell me what to do!"

We laughed, but no one had any suggestions. Zion sighed, in need of help.

"Aight you know what," he said, unwrapping the bottle. "I'm finna mess it all up and it's gonna be all of y'alls fault."

Tiffany stopped him with a laugh. "Okay okay, let me do it."

She told me to keep my head still. Before I could understand what he was doing, the blood seeped into my hair and part of my shirt.

"Oh what the heck." I laughed as the cold liquid hit travelled down my neck and around my head.

"It'll look like you hit your head when you fell." She explained with a grin.

Austin grabbed the camera and explained what was going on to the future viewers. His excitement made me smile.

"Okay wait so how's this going to work," Edwin said. "Let's actually think about it."

"So Aubri pretends she's dead," Brandon started. "And me and Zion will be down here, and we'll yell at everyone and panic and all that, and then everyone come down and start screaming and freaking out."

"Char and Tiff start crying." I joked.

"Wait yeah actually." Zion laughed. "It'll be more believable."

"I'll leave the camera here," Austin said, placing the camera on top of the shoe case. "It'll film everything."

They all nodded. I smiled, trying my best not to move. Tiffany had positioned me "just right", and I knew that she'd freak out if I ruined it.

"Okay okay go go go." Edwin said, pushing everyone silently back up the stairs.

I lay alone, my legs aching from the awkward positioning. I closed my eyes and tried to stay as still as I possibly could. A moment later, Brandon ran down the stairs.