Baby Mason Arrives

"Bri, that's great." He places the box on the dresser. "Wait, your not mad ?" "Of course not baby. I can never be upset with you. I promised." He pulls me into a hug and kisses my head. "You just have to take the test now right ?" I nod my head. "We will get one tomorrow. Let's rest now." He pulls the covers over us and wraps his arms around me. He pulls me close and rest his head in the crook of my neck. I'm possibly caring Jungkook's baby. I never thought this could happen. For some strange reason, I couldn't be happier. I place a hand on my stomach and smile. Jungkook moves his hand on top of mine. "I love you, Bri." I turn over to face him and place a hand on his cheek. "I love you too,Kookie." I close my eyes and drift into a deep sleep.

The next morning I wake up with the bed empty. I fell around me then sit up. Where is he ? My bedroom door opens and I'm greeted by Jungkook. He places a tray of food down in front of me and kisses my cheek. "Morning baby." I smile and thank him for the food. The food is wonderful I can't help but mmmh with every bite. After I eat, he takes the tray and brings it down to the kitchen. I don't even know if I'm pregnant yet and he's already keeping me off my feet. Moments later he comes back and is holding a box. "I may have went and picked one up while you were still asleep." I take the box from him and hit him playfully. "Thanks," I say with a laugh. I get up and head to the bathroom. I skim through the intrusions then take out the stick. I sit on the toilet and pee on the stick. Now I have to wait two minutes before I know the result. I leave it on the counter and head back out to Jungkook. "Are you ?" "I have to wait two minutes before I find out." He sighs and falls back onto the bed. I roll my eyes and head back to check it. Not much longer. The suspense is killing me. I can't wait anymore either. I'm so excited. I check it again and smile. I pick it up and walk out with it behind my back. "It's done." "What is it ? Positive or negative ?" I make a sad face and lower my head. "I'm sorry but..." He lowers his head and sighs. "I'm pregnant !"

He jumps out of bed and picks me up, spinning me around

He jumps out of bed and picks me up, spinning me around. He kisses me then places me down. "Aww Bri, I'm so happy." He lowers his head to my tummy and kisses it. "The guys are going to be so excited." "Wait. Can we not tell them yet, please ? I wanna wait a little while." He nods his head and pulls me into a hug. "Of course baby." I kiss him and pull back with a smile. "Let's go out for a little while. We can take Minnie and Missy with us." We get changed and head downstairs to find them. We put them on their leashes and tell the others we will be back later. We walk to the park hand in hand. We stop and get some ice cream on the way. We sit down on a park bench and enjoy our ice cream. A little girl passes by with her mother and she can't help by squeal. "Aww they are so cute. What are their names." She has such a cute little child voice, that I can only think she must be about six years old. "This is Minnie and this is Missy." She picks up Minnie and giggles as she licks her face. "Ohh mommy. Can we keep them please ?" "I'm sorry sweetie, but I don't think so." I look at Jungkook and he nods his head. I love them so much but with a baby on the way and Addy's baby, we don't have enough time to take care of them to. "Ma'am, of course she can have them. We have a baby on the way and so does my brother and his girlfriend. We don't have enough time to take care of them as well." Jungkook hands the leashes to the little girl who thanks him then runs away with them. "Thank you so much. Have a good day and good luck to the both of you." We wave goodbye and she chases after her daughter. "Ik your going to miss them. I will to, but it was the right thing to do. When we tell everybody about the baby, they will only be focused on that." I nod my head.