Disney World pt 2

(September 10,2019) -

After we went to bed that night, the next morning, all the guys got told by their manager that they needed to do a full practice session until lunch time. So Blake I and spent the whole day in the room sleeping and just hanging out. We went out to eat for lunch then the guys went back to practice for the rest of the afternoon. They didn't come back until late that night. I was already asleep when he came back to the room.

(September 11,2019) -

Today is the 11th and we are up early. The guys had a few hour practice and then got sent to back to the hotel for the rest of the day. I guess they want them to practice so much since tomorrow RM won't want to practice on his birthday. That's right. Tomorrow is his birthday and I'm super happy. We are going to take him anywhere he wants to go.

Today, we are going to Disney's Hollywood Studios and there is not much to do. All the attractions are mostly for kids and up. I'm sure I can find something to do with Blake. I get her dressed in another cute outfit and feed her a little before I get ready.

It's 7:30 right now and we want to do the extra magic hours before the park really opens at 9:00

It's 7:30 right now and we want to do the extra magic hours before the park really opens at 9:00. I lay her in the bed while Kookie and I go get ready. I do my makeup, brush my hair and teeth, then pick out my outfit for the day. I mostly brought crop tops and shorts. I put on a light sweater then grab my sandals. I get Blake's stroller ready then put her in it. We grab breakfast bars and eat those on the way to the transportation station. We reach Hollywood studios and get off the monorail in no time. I made a plan for us to eat at The Hollywood Brown Derby for dinner tonight. We spilt up again for the first three hours and go to a ride. I really want to take Blake to see Ariel. We head to the Toy Story Midway Mania and enter through the FastPass entrance. I wake up Blake and take her out the stroller. We go in first through Andy's room and make our way through a toy chest full of classic games before picking up a pair of special 3D glasses. We board carnival-inspired tram and take our seats. Blake is still waking up from her nap and doesn't know what to do. The ride starts and we pull into the first action-shooter game of moving targets. Kookie and I start blasting the targets and I can't help but laugh. This is so much fun. I try to get Blake to shot it but she just hits it. Our tram spins around and we move on to the next game and began to shoot the new targets. We spin again three more times until we get to the end and I'm still laughing with joy. Our score wasn't to high but in the end, it didn't matter. Not to many rides are open because most of them open at nine so I have no clue what the guys went to go do. I text RM, hoping he will answer and tell him to meet us in front of The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror. He responds back with an okay and we head there. Once we reach the the tower, we wait in front of it for them to come. I soon see there faces and wave my hand up in the air until they spot us. They run over to us and shrug their shoulders. "What's up," RM ask. I give Blake to Kookie and fold my arms. "There is not much to do because they aren't open just yet and I really want to ride this," I say pointing to the tower. All the guys but Jin nod their heads in agreement. "You don't want to go on it, Jin ?" He shakes his head no. "Good. Then you watch Blake for us while we ride it," Kookie says handing her to him. We thank him and leave him with the bag and stroller. We go through the FastPass and I'm super excited.