Baby girl

Today is Valentine's Day and I'm super excited. This must of been what Jungkook meant when he said we have a big day coming up. I don't know what he has planned for us and I can't wait to find out. It has been a few days since the whole incident with Jimin has happened. I moved past that and everyone in the house has to. The guys are all still very close and nothing else has changed much. I get out of bed and walk down stairs. Jin made us breakfast then we chill in the living room. This is the one room in the house where we are all lazy but together. "Later, go get dressed. I'm taking you out for Valentine's Day." I nod my head and smile. I can't wait to see where he takes me. I know I don't have to get ready yet but I rush upstairs to a least pick out my outfit. I rummage through my closet and finally find something. I pull out a white ruffle skirt and a red long sleeve shirt. I decide to pick out my shoes later and join everyone downstairs. I almost forgot that I want to get something for Jungkook. I text addy to pick up a cute little bear for me and to bring it when I see her later today. I also make him something that is quick and simple. I find a wooden clip and make a design on it. I'm very proud of myself that I made this in less than 10 minutes. I hide it somewhere in my room then join everyone back in the living room.

Later, close to 1:00, kookie told me to go get ready. I even convinced him to let Addy and Brent come along for a double date. I go up to my closet and put on the outfit. I love the way it looks and now I just have to find some shoes.

I find a pair of white heels and slip them on

I find a pair of white heels and slip them on. This brings my whole look together. I throw in a small clutch and a small gold bracelet. I smile then head to my bathroom to put on my make up and do my hair. Once I finish, I meet kookie downstairs and his face becomes still. He has his mouth open in a huge O as I descend the stairs. I walk up to him and close him mouth. "See anything you like ?" He nods his head slow then plus me close by my waste. "I love everything about you. Ready to go ?" I nod my head and we walk out to the car. We get in then drive to go meet Brent and Addy. We pull up in front of the restaurant and get out. I see Addy and run up to her. I pull her into a tight huge and she gasp. "Wow for a pregnant woman, your still pretty strong." She giggles and puts a hand on my shoulder. "Let's go inside. Brent and Mason are waiting for our table." I nod my head and we walk in the door. The sever brings us to our table and we take our seats. They bring us a high chair for Mason to. "Brent, let me see my cute little nephew. Come see Mason." He hand to me and he smiles. He puts his hands all over my face. Then he starts patting my stomach. "Addy, I love his outfit. It's adorable."

"