Missing you

The guys are leaving to go on a trip to perform on a show. It might seem like they haven't been doing any work lately because of all the events that have taken place since last month but they have been working really hard. Since I can't go with them and they can't leave me by myself, I'll be staying with Brent and Addy for the whole week. I finish packing my bag for the week then sit. My feet are so swollen that it hurts to stand on them for a long time. I even have stretch marks going from my stomach to my sides. Jungkook walks back into the room and picks up my bags. "How are you feeling ?" "I'm fine. My feet just hurt, that's all." He nods his head then takes my bags out the room. My guess is to go put them in the car. I push off the bed and stand. I groan as I steady my feet while I hold my back. Jimin is passing in the hallway and sees me. He comes over to my side and helps support my back. He guides me out the door and helps me down the stairs. As we walk down, my head is turned, staring at his puffy,plump cheek. I can't find the will to look into his eyes. About halfway down, Jungkook returns and comes on my other side. "Thanks Jimin. I'll take her from here." Jimin lets go and his hand is replaced with kookie's. I slightly turn my head and catch a glimpse of his eyes. He looks upset. We are all friends again but there is still a little bit of tension. I mean, your best friend kissed your girlfriend. Of course, you can still hold a little bit of anger.

He walks me out to the car and sits me in the passenger seat. As he helps to strap me in, he leans in and gives me a little kiss. Jungkook is going to drop me off at Brent's first, then meet the guys back here to leave. He starts the car and we begin our ride to Addy's house. The drive there is quiet with light music playing and hand holding. "I'm going to miss you. I haven't left your side in like forever." I giggle a little as I say this. He gives my hand a little squeeze. "I'm going to miss you to but it's a really short trip. You will see me on Sunday." I forgot that they are literally only going to do one show then come right back. It doesn't mean that I can't still miss him. I smile to myself then look over to my perfect man. We arrive shortly at Addy's and pull on to the curb. He gets out then comes around to my side. He opens my door as I take my seatbelt off. He takes my hand in his and pulls me to my feet. We to the front door and he knocks on it. A cheerful Addy opens the door and gives me a huge hug. "How are you ?" She gives me a big smile and waits for my response. "I'm fine." "Good." She turns to walk in the door and I give Jungkook a weird look. He laughs to himself while shaking his head. We follow her into the living room and he sits me on the couch. Brent comes down the stairs with Mason and gives me a little peck on my cheek. "We missed you, sis." "I missed y'all to." I put my hands out towards Mason and he reaches out to me. I take him and sit him under my belly. I hold his little hands and smile. He laughs and that makes me smile more. "Thanks again guys for taking care of her." "Family or not, to me she is already my sister," Addy says. Jungkook comes by my side after saying goodbye to them and gives me a long hug. He touches Mason's head and he coos. He looks back at me and brings his lips to mine. Our kiss is long and full of passion. Mason touches my face and it makes me laugh. "He is telling you enough," Addy laughs. I pull away from kookie and tickle Mason. Kookie gives me one last kiss then stands to leave. He tells us all goodbye and that he'll call me as soon as he gets to the hotel.

After he leaves, the house is quiet except for the noise of the tv and Mason babbling. Brent is the one who breaks the silence. "Are you hungry ?" I nod my head and he comes over to take Mason. "I'll make us all some grilled cheese sandwiches." Addy plops down next to me on the couch and smiles. She hands me the remote and I thank her with a head nod. I flip through the channels until I find something we will enjoy. I finally find a movie called 'Night School' and it's super funny. I leave it on and we can't help but laugh every few minutes. Brent comes in with the sandwiches and hands them to us. "Thank you." He nods his head then heads back to the kitchen. Brent really is a great cook. Even before I came up on land, he always use to cook for me and I loved it so much. After we eat and the movie is over, Addy takes me upstairs with her. I sit on her bed and she pulls out some nail polish. I roll my eyes at her and she puts her hands on hips. "Fine." She squeals then rushes into the bathroom. She comes back with a towels and some bright colors. She holds them in front of me and I chose one. She puts my foot on her leg and opens the bottle. "Stay very still." She begins painting and her handwork is beautiful. Her lines are smooth and there are no bumps. She goes to move on to my other foot and a pain in my stomach causes me to move my foot, making her mess up. "I'm sorry. She just kicked me really hard." "It's fine." She puts my foot down and goes back to the bathroom. She comes back with cotton balls and nail polish remover. She applies it to my foot to remove the mess. She picks up the paint and starts again. I prop up the pillows behind me and lay back on them. Blake kicks me again a few times but not where to I can mess up Addy. Finally, Addy finishes and I let them dry. My toes are a pretty dark maroon color and I love them. "Let's do your nails now." I put my hand out in front of her and sigh. We both laugh and she begins to paint. Once she is done, she puts everything away and goes downstairs.