New Year

Today is New Year's Eve and the guys and I are taking a trip to New York. As a surprise, Brent is taking Addy and Mason with us. My first ever plane ride since I've been out of water. I continue packing my bag and think about the great time we will have. I can't believe we are already in 2019. I finish packing my bag and start to carry them to my room. "Your finished packing already ?" I turn and see Jungkook standing in the doorway. "I mean we are only going to be there for two days." He comes in from the doorway and places my bags down. He takes me by my waist and kisses me. "Well maybe I booked us a flight that leaves the night of New Year's Eve to go to Paris for the rest of the week." I gasp and shake my head in disbelief. "Wait your serious ? Babe, we are going to Paris ?" He nods his head and a huge smile breaks out on my face. We are going to Paris ! I pull him into a tight hug and we share a long passionate kiss. "Then I guess I better continue packing." He chuckles then slides his hand down, grabbing my ass. He gives it a little squeeze and I squeal. "Don't forget to pack something sexy." He whispers in my ear and I can feel my heart skip a beat. He releases me from the hug and leaves the room. I feel my cheeks turn a bright red.

I fan my face with my hands and begin packing again. If he wants sexy, then that's what he will get. I start digging through all my clothes and finally find something. This will be a surprise to him. After about an hour, I fishing packing my bags and I feel like I almost cleaned out my whole closet. I close up my bags and I can barley lift them. I still have to pack a small bag for my makeup and things as well. I also have to pick my outfit out and do my hair and makeup for tonight. I bring my bags  downstairs and drop them near the front door with a thud. "Think you have enough things," Jin ask with a sigh. I roll my eyes and walk back up the stairs. I'm pretty sure Jungkook told them about taking me to Paris after. I head back into my closet and pick out my outfit for tonight.

I choose a gold shirt with black pants and black heels

I choose a gold shirt with black pants and black heels. I put on a pair earrings and a bracelet to match. I have my sparkly golden clutch as well and now all is left is my makeup. I put on all my concealer and powder with blush and highlight. I choose a bright red lipstick and start on my hair. I pull it up into a half-up-half-down style then finish it with a braid going down the back. Once everything is done, I meet the others downstairs. "Well, don't you look gorgeous babe." Jungkook grabs me by my waist and pulls me toward him. I roll my eyes at him and pull out his grip. "I love you but watch the face." I laugh and he just stands there, dumbfounded. I pull his face to mine and give him a kiss. His faces flashes a bright red and I can't help but giggle a little. "I'm hungry. Let's eat before we go." "I agree." Rm follows me to the kitchen, leaving the others in the living room. We eat our lunch then begin packing the bags into the car. We are taking a limo and a private plane to the airport to get to New York. I know I don't mention it much just because they are still human beings like the rest of world, but they are still BTS. The most popular boy band of world. We finish putting the bags in the limo and get in. I'm so excited to go to New York. The only downside to New Year's Eve and a few more months, I can't have any alcohol. I'll possible be the only sober person in New York. Anyway, I can still have fun with the man I love. We get in and head over to pick up Brent and Addy. They meet us outside with their bags and get in the limo.