1

Boo Seungkwan, also known as the sassy thicc boy with an amazing ass, is ready to start his last school year in high school. Unfortunately, the 18-year old boy is already late on his first day. Great job, loser.

Yep, I'm the Boo Seungkwan, the loud gay kid with a sassy attitude. Some haters will say that I'm too annoying but hey at least I love myself.

"Ah, shit where is my class again?" I shout a bit too loud in the empty halls as I run as fast as I can. I turn to the corner and bump into someone. Just great. "Hey watch where you are going!" I say lying on the ground getting quickly up. The boy in front of me still gets in my way.

"Hey, Seungkwan was it? Or was it Seungyoon? Did it even start with Seung?" he asks and looks confused. The tall and nicely tanned boy looks at me as I pout little hurt. "Yes, it's Seungkwan now can I-"

"Hi, I'm Kim Mingyu. Hey, can I have your phone number? I could remember your name if I could use it", he smirks and I just push him away.

"Not now", I know Mingyu is just an asshole using every girl and every boy in school and around and I really don't want to deal with him right now. I mean I had some kind of make out session with him during this party last year, but he was so drunk he still can't remember that. It sucks, Mingyu is such and handsome man.

I hurry to shot my class' door open and gain everyone's attention. "Sorry I'm late!"

--

"AHAHAHAHA FUCKING LOSER SEUNGKWAN!" Jiwoo laughs her ass off as we sit on the class eating our packed lunches. She almost falls from her chair but Sooyoung tries to hold her. I pout and hide my head to my hands. "It's not my fault I was late! I stayed up late and didn't remember to turn on the alarm".

"Yeah, you probably jerked off for Vernon", Chan states and gets my death glare, though he just smirks happily. "No I did not! I'm a classy babe, I don't jerk off."

"Don't lie to me you bitch".

"Who are you calling a bitch, you grind when you dance so your dance tutor would fall in love with you".

"I don't grind because of Soonyoung I grind because I want to", Chan says crossing his arms and looking hurt.

Jiwoo has finally calmed herself and Sooyoung's attention is now full on us. "Stop that shit talk of yours, you both gay for your men", she places her hand casually to Jiwoo's thigh. "And you are gay for Jiwoo", she laughs to my statment. "Hell yeah, everyone knows that".

It's annoying how she is always right, but I still smile at my friends. They are nice, always there for me even though we make fun of each other often.

"Hey, speaking of Vernon-", Chan starts but I cut him off. "We weren't talking about Vernon".

"Whatever", he rolls his eyes ready to continue. "I saw him with the new foreign student. They are both from America and they seem to get along pretty well. Like, really well".

Jiwoo raises her brow. "What do you mean?"

"Vernon placed his hand on the new guy all the time. He even put his hand on the shoulder", I look at Chan rolling my eyes. "So? He's not gay, Chan. Vernon is straight as spaghetti."

"Before it gets wet-" "Shut up".

I glance at the clock and sigh. "The class starts soon, you should go", I pack up my things and watch they leave before giving me hearts with their fingers like they love me. What a great friends.

"Hey fatty", someone calls behind me and it makes me groan loud. I turn around in my chair seeing Jooheon and his stupid friends (DONT HATE ME BECAUSE OF THIS).

"I'm not fat, I'm thicc", I place my hand on my hip looking at them. "Yeah yeah, whatever. What's your friend's name? The cutie with bangs?"

I raise my brow. "Jiwoo?" "I guess. Can I get her number?" he asks. How rude! First he calls me fat and then he dares to ask my friend's number. No deal.

"No she is taken back off", I turn around to face in front, but hear him get up and walk closer. "Fuck.."

He comes right in front of me and slaps his fists on my table making me flinch. I don't show my fear so I just stare up at him like a bad bitch. "Don't talk to me like that, you faggot. Haven't you learn anything on the last year, huh?"

I stand up too just to look little frightening. "Who are you calling a faggot? You are literally drooling all over Changkyun's ass", he blushes and gets more mad. Jooheon grabs my collar pulling me closer. "Now listen to me closely. I'm going to kill you-"

"What is happening here?" someone asks from the door and finally Jooheon lets go off me. "Nothing much, teacher. Just messing around", he laughs like an angel and I sit down grumping. I hate the school already and the first day hasn't even ended.

--

After the final class I rush away from the class and safely out of the school. I walk to the bus station and wait there for my bus and the other boy who always comes in this bus with me. Vernon.

And there he comes. Walking eyes glued on his phone next to me and not even glancing at me. That's fine, I mean we haven't never talked because I'm not famous unlike he and his friends. He stands there looking hella fine without even trying and I just stare at him. The bus comes and Vernon goes in first, me following him. I take a seat behind him and just stare at his soft looking hair in awe.

Gosh I want to be his babe. But he just calls girls his babe's. And I'm a boy.

I wish I could be a girl or even popular so I could talk to him. Vernon is just so perfect.

// IM BACK YOUR HOE!! LIT

verkwan is back too oh yeah and sorry monsta x is not bad at all and im sorry for using them like this but i promise they will act like angels later uwuwuwuwu