12

"Omg, Mingyu, I don't know what to say! What if they think I'm not cool or I'm weird or-"

"Seungkwan chill. They like you, that's why you're in their protection".

"Excuse you, I don't need protection".

"You will need, if Jooheon and others try something".

He is right, but I'm not gonna show that I'm scared. I'm holding hands with Mingyu as we walk to one of the popular kids table (exactly, why is our school like this) and I can already see Seungcheol with his gang. And Hansol, talking to that Joshua guy like best buddies. I feel little wave of jealousy pass over me but then I remember with who I'm gonna go to the table.

I lean to Mingyu still holding his hand and smiling proudly.

"Hey, besties", Mingyu shouts like a real comedian and the heads turn to us and their smiles turn into confusiom. The only one who's not suprised is Jeonghan, but I guess he didn't tell anyone else. Hansol's face is priceless. He looks so broken and I suddenly feel bad for him.

Mingyu sits down and I do the same. "Wow, it's Seungkwan. Are you two-" Seungcheol starts.

"We are.. Sex-buddies", Mingyu smirks glancing at me, so I giggle a bit and lean to his arm. "Gyu! Stop, don't say things so loud", I pretend to shush him. This is just acting, otherwise I would have kicked Mingyu's nasty ass.

I secretly look to Hansol, who turns his head akwardly down.

"How nice, Mingyu, new kid to screw with", the small and tired dude says sighing, I remember him being Jihoon. Wonwoo lets a deep laugh. "Yeah, what a dick Mingyu is".

I look at Mingyu who bites his bottom lip. He must really like Wonwoo, but the thing he does is just ridicilous. How can he play boys and girls when he should chase Wonwoo who clearly likes Mingyu back. What a weirdos.

"Shut up. We have bigger things to discuiss now since Seungkwan joined to us", Seungcheol states and his face looks serious. Jeonghan leans to the table sighing. "I've told them about the damn Jooheon, and Seungcheol says 'it's time to stick a tree in those guys asses'", he sighs and looks to the so-called leader. Cheol shrugs and smirks like a nice guy. "They have been bothering us a long time, it has to stop", Jihoon adds.

I listen them carefully squeezing Mingyu's hans not even noticing it myself. My 'sex-buddy' looks at me caressing my hand with his thumb leaning to my ear. "Scared?" he whispers and I shake my head denying. "I'm not."

I catch Hansol's stare but when our eyes meet he looks the other way. "I'm kinda glad this is gonna end at least somehow. I remember when I was friends with Jooheon and Minhyuk. They were nice back then. But when we came to high school it just changed and I really don't know why he wants to own the school or something. It's just annoying", Seungcheol complains pouting and Jeonghan caresses his hair. "It's because he is jealous for you. You're one of the most popular boy in the school and you literally have this gang", his words are relaxing. Seungcheol looks to Jeonghan smiling. "Thanks, angel".

"Stop flirting with each other", Soonyoung steps in and sits to the chair. Seungcheol blushes. "We were not flirting. And where were you Soon?" Soonyoung laughs. "I was with Chan, I helped him with his homework."

"I swear to god that kid likes you too much", Minghao rolls eyes and Junhui snorts. I'm quiet since I know Chan and I don't want to interrupt. "If he is, then I don't mind. But, it's just, he is not my type, you know".

That actually broke my heart a little, because Chan is really in love with Soonyoung. I gulp and Mingyu caresses my thigh. "Just keep quiet, baby", I nod to him.

---

Mingyu walks me to my class. "Thanks for doing that", I thank and Mingyu snickers. "Yeah, Hansol was really jealous. I think he wants to murder me now, thanks Kwannie".

"Hey but did you see Wonwoo? He was more jealous", I wink my other eye and Mingyu blushes. He shakes his head. "I- I don't think so..", "You're just blind", my sigh is really loud and Mingyu pouts.

When we are getting close to my class, Jooheon, Kihyun and Wonho comes out annoying smiles in their face as they wall past us. My eyes follow them and Mingyu squeezes my hand. It feels like an epic movie scene slowed down. When they're gone I turn to look where they were going. "They seemed odd. Are they planning on something?" I look at the taller and he seems to think for once. He is pretty hot when he looks like that. "I don't know. Maybe we will see soon".

"I don't really want to see what they are gonna do..", I whisper and Mingyu hugs me closer to him placing his hand on my waist like comforting. "If they hurt you, I'm sure to hurt them back. And I'm pretty sure, that Hansol will do it twice harder after me".

I smile to him and we say our goodbyes before I go to my class. I sit down to my usual seat and take out my phone.

[gays assemble]

divaboo
hey chan

dinosaur
yes boo?

divaboo
how are you with soonyoung?

dinosaur
umm good?

why do you ask..?

did something happen?

divaboo
no no no!

just thinking :)

I feel so bad for Chan and I can't get the thought out of my head. It's just so messed up.

He doesn't do that fanboy-talk like I do over Hansol, but he truly loves and adores Soonyoung, and I almost begin to thought that Soonyoung felt the same with Chan. I see now, that this isn't the thing.