4

After school the four of  us walk to the nearest cafe close to school. We always go there with Chan and the girls. We get inside and take our usual table, ordering the usual.

"So Seungkwan, what did you talk with the American boy?" Sooyoung asks leaning to her hands and wiggling eyebrows. Jiwoo gets excited and Chan just texts to his phone.

I smile proudly. "We are going to school tomorrow together. He wanted to do it today but I was going to go with you so I said I couldn't today and then he riffled my hair and I was damn shook and he is just so perfect like how can he-"

"Wait, you didn't go with Vernon? You wanted to hang out with us like usual?" Chan says putting his phone down. He gives me this confused look of his and I just shrug like it's no big deal. "You are my friends like, bros before hoes", I explain and the girls make an 'awe'.

Chan just chuckles like not believing it at all. "Cheesy", he says but can't help but blush a bit. He actually cares, he is not just showing it. He has always been so cute but now he has started to go taller than me and he starts to look more mature than ever. I like it.

"What the hell Seungkwan?! You made an amazing lot of progress with Vernon today!" Jiwoo smiles and makes some fangirl movements looking weird. I would be embarassed, but I do the same.

"That's cool!" Sooyoung comments. She looks around the cafe like checking if anyone hears. Then she leans closer. "Mingyu was asking about you when we left the room. He asked if you were in the classroom. Do you have something with him too?" she asks.

I scoff getting annoyed just by the mention of the name and cross my arms. "That giant keeps bugging me and asking my number", Chan turns to me and bits his lip. "Can I get Mingyu's number?"

I look at him like he is out of his mind. "Didn't you like Soonyoung?"

"Yes, but Mingyu looks fine as hell, I want to have a thing with him", he says making me fake puke. "Geez, what a slut you are", says Jiwoo who pouts. She looks at Sooyoung and seems to have an idea since she smirks evily. She looks back at Chan. "Hm, or maybe I can get his number. I heard he is bi-"

Before she can finish, Sooyoung hugs her close and pouts looking sad even with the thought about losing Jiwoo. Jiwoo giggles and pecks her poor girlfriend's head. "I was just kidding! I would never leave you for a dick, babe", Jiwoo smiles and gets more hugs from Sooyoung. I laugh at them and so does Chan, but they are just goals. I want something like that too.

Two hours past and we talk so intensily, that I almost forget the time. I decide to go home and do my homework and soon it's night already.

[gays assemble]

dinosaur
hey guys

you know that i hang out with soonyoung and other dance team members????

well since they all are so famous they invoted me to a party this weekend and guess whos party it is?

thats right seungcheol.

chuujiwoo
you didnt even give me a time to answer :((((((( you meanie

dinosaur
and soonyoung said like i can bring some of my friends too

so will you come?

its on friday like tomorrow

and its a drinking party

so lets not take sooyoung with us she has low alcohol tolerance

chuujiwoo
HEY WATCH IT YOU SMALL FUCKER

she is horny when she drinks:)

dinosaur
youre smaller than me

and please dont tell me about your sex time save me from your nasty kinks ewww

yvesakasooyoung
JI HONEY PLEASE SHUT UP

and i'm only horny for you baby

chuujiwoo
omg oh yes come here<33

dinosaur
ew.

divaboo
is vernon coming??!!!

dinosaur
i knew u r gonna ask that

and ofc he is coming you idiot

he is friends with soonyoung and seuncheol and all and he is popular d44

divaboo
okay im coming.

you can come to my place after school and get ready:)

chuujiwoo
GAYS ASSEMBLE PARTY YEY!!!!!!!

I roll my eyes smiling and put my phone down to sleep. I can't sleep once again, since my fantasies keep bugging me. My head spins the moment I had with Vernon today and then I imagine him and me being on a date at the cafe and then him being as posessive as Sooyoung was with Jiwoo.

Man, I wish that was real. But it won't be, I'm sure about that. He is straight and he doesn't like me that way, maybe he just wants to be friends since I returned his earphones.

I fall asleep after midnight waiting another day to start; after school I have 'a date' with Vernon and then the party. It sounds nice, I hope there won't be Jooheon or Shownu or anyone in their gang.