11

I slept the night once again really badly. I was asleep like two or three hours so I was really moody. Today my sister said she could drive me to school and I think that was the only nice thing today. I walk to the school looking like a zombie but I did notice the stares I got. Maybe it's because of Mingyu and me. He really pecked my forehead yesterday.

My plan is working then I guess. Soon I feel strong around my waist and I look up to see smiling asshole also known as Kim Mingyu. I groan to him in disguist. "Great. The nudist is here", I say and he chuckles cockily. "You liked it baby", when he says that I hit his tiddy and he whimpers in pain.

"That's for not shutting up", my voice is sassy and I just continue walking, Mingyu running next to me and bothering me. "Hey, I'm sorry. Did you sleep badly?" he asks pouting and seems truly sorry. I soften a bit. "Yes, I didn't get that much sleep."

He pouts more and pulls me into a hug. "Hey, we can go to a nap when the break starts. It's only fifteen minutes, but I'll make sure you get to sleep all that time, okay?" he whispers calmly and I already feel like sleeping in his arms. I can't control my mind so I nod agreeing. Mingyu smiles to me pulling away. "Good. I'll get you when your class ends. And then at the lunch break we could hang out with Seungcheol and others, if it's okay with you?" the question makes me gulp, but I can't say no either and I don't know why.

"Good. See you then", he waves and leaves by my side going to his own class. My sigh sounds dull and I just go to my own class. When I get inside, Jeonghan immediantly comes to me looking pissed. "Seungkwan! What the hella re you doing with Mingyu?"

The question makes me boil but I take a deep breath and remind how nice Jeonghan is towards me. "Why do you ask?"

"Because I tought you and Hansol are something and now you just left Hansol", Jeonghan explains. He looks a bit stressed. Is it because Jooheon and others? I hope it's not bad. I smile at him. "Hansol said that we aren't anything, so why even try", I walk past him but stop when Jeonghan starts speaking again.  "You're still trying. You are just trying to get Hansol jealous."

I bit my bottom lip making sure no one hears. I turn to Jeonghan blush in my cheeks as he looksa t me judging. "Like I said, Hansol said that we are nothung and it was mistake", Jeonghan shooks his head and is going to explain but the damn teacher comes in interrupting Jeonghan once again. We both groan going into our seats.

---

"Okay class ended! You can pack now", the teacher announces and I quickly pack my stuff. Mingyu appears to the door fixing his hair and smiles at me. I go to his side smiling a bit. "You are suddenly like a gentleman", I compliment him and he grabs my hand gently, leading to outside of the building.

We sat down to a bench and there doesn't seem to be anyone around so I rest my head to Mingyu's shoulder sighing. His hand caresses my thigh and knee for a minute before he pulls me fully into his lap. I blush hiding my face to Mingyu's neck trying to hide the gay panic. "Just sleep.. I'll wake you up soon", he whispers so I drift into my dreams, to sleep.

I see dreams about school, and that's not a good thing. The time flies so fast and soon Mingyu wakes me up. I feel like I slept like a minute. "Seungkwan? The class starts in one minute. It has been 14 minutes already, wake up", Mingyu quietly tries to wake me up, but I refuse to get up. I cling into him and hug his bigger frame. "Can we skip the class?"

Mingyu is quiet for a second before he chuckles and hugs me closer to him. "Sure thing, Boo", I feel so happy that Mingyu is like this, like he cares. But he doesn't. At least not romantically. And me neither. The only thing I like romantically is Hansol who acts like a dickhead.

"But tell me", Mingyu whispers to my ears and I get shivers on my back. "Who is the one who we're trying to get jealous?" I gulp loudly and cough.

"Promise you won't tell".

"I won't".

"It's Hansol", my confess makes Mingyu grin widely as I look up to him to see his reaction. "I knew it", Mingyu says and I hit his chest leaving him complain something about pain. "How did you know?"

"You always admire him afar and I saw you at the party, going upstairs to do something nice. But I thought you two are together", he pouts.

I roll my eyes to Mingyu because I have to explain the situation once again. "Hansol is just stupid and can't see what's he's missing".

The taller thinks. "So you are basically using me", he smiles like he's hurt. I regret making him look that pathethic, but I remind myself how he always uses people like toys. "You used me so you just owned me", I shot back and Mingyu looks at me like I've said that I'm completely straight. "Huh? When? What did I ever do to you? We haven't even talked!"

I cup his face. "You were drunk one year ago and we were at some party. Then you just attacked me with your flirting skills and somehow got me making out with you. Then you just ignored me like I was air to you", he looks like he's in shock. Then he pouts and looks sad lowering his head. "I'm sorry.. I don't remember doing that..", Mingyu looks so hurt so I hug him sliding my hand trough his hair. "Don't worry, I don't mind."

He hugs me back from my waist burying his head to my chest. "I heard that you tried to get laid woth that Wonwoo guy", I suddenly mention. Mingyu looks at me and nods like a puppy. "I have drooled him over two years now but nothing has happened.. Maybe because I'm such aplayer asshole".

"Maybe. I mean, it's hard to resist you. Wonwoo doesn't want his heart to break, I think", Mingyu doesn't smile. "Hey, I can help you chase him. I promise okay?"

He looks at me with sparkling eyes and it makes me giggle how cute he looks. "Thank you Seungkwan!"

I never imagined how cute Mingyu was inside or how he acted so chilly and puppy-like. Again; don't judge a book by it's cover. I feel bad for Mingyu because I am using him, but he accepted it and feels like we are becoming friends and not just fake couple.

I miss Hansol.