21

I wake up alone in Hansol's bedroom, naked but covered with the sheets. I pout feeling tired and mess my hair a bit. Then I hear noises, sounding like a fight. Shouting actually. 

"I just thought you were away! Why the hell did you even check him out and came to my room as we slept?" the voice belongs to Hansol, who shouts in English. I sit up keeping the blanket up in my chest by one hand. The voices are getting closer.

"But Vernon, you two were really loud when you came home! But the boy is really cute, I can't wait to meet him-", woman's voice.

I gulp nervously, blushing. Did Hansol's parents hear us? Fuck me.

The door opens revealing Hansol looking really angry. "Yeah, but you should've informed me at least! Don't wait to meet Seungkwan soon", he says and shuts the door closed loudly making me jump a bit. I don't say anything, just looking at Hansol's back faced on me as he runs his hands through his hair. 

"Hansol..?" I ask carefully and now Hansol jumps. He looks at me and smiles widely, coming to the bed. He has dressed up in collars and loose t-shirt, that fits him nicely, and he has been in shower already I see. "Morning, babe", he says and sits on the edge of the bed before pulling the covers up and climbing next to me to warm up. 

He slides his hands to my waist hugging me and then kissing my lips. "Did you sleep well?" his voice is now calm, making me less tensed up. 

I then worriedly touch his sharp jawline opening my mouth. "Did you have fight with your mom?" Hansol sighs and his smile disappears. He hugs me closer and places his head on top of mine, smelling my hair. "Mm", he just humms.

"Do you want to talk about it?" 

"She was home last night. I thought she was at a party but she came earlier home than others. Then she sneak into my room and watched us sleeping. She was a bit too excited about you, and I feel like she is a pain in the ass", Hansol explains. 

I giggle to his chest, drawing circles to his back with my finger. "Is my baby embarrassed?" I ask him. He scoffs as answer. "So you're with her? I feel betrayed", his sentence makes me giggle more. I move up so I can see his face properly and cup his cheeks pecking his nose. "I don't mind your mom wanting to meet me. And sounds like she wasn't even mad at you in anyway, she just wanted to know what you're doing". 

Hansol thinks and lowers his gaze down, pouting. "Now I feel bad..", I laugh at him giving him a big hug. He hugs me back holding onto my butt and giving wet kisses to my neck. "Don't feel bad. Just say you're sorry to her and let us meet, okay? It's fine, really". 

//the small smut lol//

He hums quietly, like he doesn't like the idea at all. I get his hands off and crawl down to his bottom. I look up to him and his confused face and before pulling his pants down I smirk to him. "I can give you a small treat?" I say with a asking voice not waiting for an answer and attacking his dick with my mouth. I lick his length and suck the tip of it's head, feeling shivers down my spine as Hansol gets hard. He grabs my hair in panic and I look up to see his twisted face. It screams for me to suck him off, but he says another thing: "Seungkwan, stop. My mom is there, she could hear us", he says. 

I scoff and kiss his tasty dick. "Stop lying, you want me to suck you", I answer and take him fully in my throat. I get the feeling of choking but hold my gag as I use my tongue. I start bopping my head up and down, sending a small moan to vibrate Hansol. Hansol keeps on pulling my hair and with his other hand on his mouth trying not to let any moans from his mouth. My professional sucking plays it's role well as I feel Hansol's salty precum in my tongue. I go up and let it free from my mouth looking at Hansol, who seems to be admiring me in pain. 

Serves him right. Don't be mean to your mamma's. 

I smile and lick his dick keeping the eye contact. He pulls my hair away from my face and sighs. "Seungkwan..",his whisper fills the silence before I continue doing my blowjob and the nasty sucking voices fill the room. His tries to be quiet fails as he keeps on doing those low groans giving me more will to suck deeper. Hansol starts to push my head lower from the back of my head and I try not to gag. My gag reflex is really good, and I can take dicks well, but sometimes it's just too much.

Hansol comes without warning me and I feel the sticky liquid in my mouth. I swallow the most of it, letting go and the cum drips a bit.

//safe now lol//

Hansol pants and lifts his pants back up. "I just took a shower..", he sighs but smiles to me spreading arms for a hug. I come back face to face with him and hug him satisfied. He brushes my swallowed lips and then kisses me probably tasting his own taste too. I giggle. "You taste good", Hansol shakes his head but smiles and hugs me closer. 

"I will let you meet my mom."

//busy with school :DDD now the vacation started but i still need to do a lot of school work :DDD