19

"After the party, can we have sex?" Hansol asks like it's the most innocent thing ever and I choke on my own spit. He stands in front of my long mirror and puts his shirt better. He acts so calmy despite what he just said and it makes me sick how sweet is his poison.

I stand up and put my glitter down which I just put on my face to finish my makeup. Hansol turns and smiles like an idiot looking at my confused face. "Chwe, what the actual fuck did you just say?"

Hansol shrugs and walks over putting hands on my waist, probably checking my makeup, flicking eyebrows satisfied in it. Good. "We haven't done that yet and.. I don't know if it's rushing to you but we almost did it at the party last time. I just want to, you know, enjoy you more", he explains.

I stick my tongue out and push him away. "You're thinking with your dick! Like I wasn't enough", hands crossed and pouting I kick my leg to the floor and Hansol laughs at me, coming closer not giving a shit. "You can't say you don't want to. You were a little thirsty when you sucked me off few days before", he winks.

Now I'm blushing and hide my face into Hansol's chest. "Shu-shut up!" I muffle and Hansol hugs me rubbing my back, going to grab my butt. I don't mind tho, I like when my butt is being hold.

Is that normal? (author: i like that too...)

"What do you say then?" the boy asks. He lifts my head from cupping my cheeks and smiles. I sigh and nod my head. "Only if you do it good. I have my trust in you, you brat".

He just chuckles my scolding and gives me a kiss to my mouth while still holding my cheeks. Then he starts complimenting me and talking like to a baby, which makes me more pissed so I punch him to the arm. Hansol laughs not letting go and I pout hugging him back. "The party starts soo. Are we gonna walk?" I try to change the subject. Hansol nods taking my hand and bringing me in front of the mirror taking his phone out. "Let's take a picture first, babe".

I lean to his arm and he holds the phone in his hand, the other hand holding both of my hands fingers lazily laced together. Hansol sticks his tongue out and even if he looks the cutest I still want to throw up how cringy he is. I fight myself to smile and he takes the picture, taking another and another. We're getting into it as he takes more and we start posing like models and getting away from the akward pose for a chiller one's. In that moment I think we look a perfect couple.

Hansol starts doing the awful shoot-dance (you know) and the room fills with laugher. "Hansol stop thaaat!" I whine.

Yes we cute, what about it.

---

We arrive to the party a little early, because Seungcheol wanted to see us and others privately. He invited my gay buddies too, which is nice even though Sooyoung says these guys are bad influence for Jiwoo. Jiwoo ain't thinking the same obviously, she thinks these guys are cool. 

"Hey, Vernon", Seungcheol greets his friend with one of those buddy hugs. Manly, you know. Then he smiles at me and closes me into a hug too. Hansol looks away and only to tease him I stay in the hug for a moment. Seungcheol lets go and then Jeonghan comes for me smiling and saying how nice is that I came and that I looked good. We walk into the big ass living room where everyone's already. I see Jiwoo talking with Soonyoung and her girlfriend looks a bit jealous next to them, still holding her hand on the smaller's thigh. Cuties. Chan looks a bit pouty too, staring a hole into Soonyoung. I hit his head and he fakes a smile before going back into a grumpy kid. What a weirdo. 

Hansol sits on the couch and pulls me from hips next to him. I hit his shoulder with my fist and he 'ow's looking confused. "Don't be so touchy around your friends, they might puke being so lovey-dovey", I whisper to him and he grins grabbing my thigh. I sigh loudly but freeze seeing Mingyu in the room too. He looks tired. I feel a bit guilty for a second, then remembering what he did to me that day. I shrug it off and focus on other's. How didn't I remember that Mingyu would be here too? He belongs to this squad too. 

The oldest two sits down next to each other and Seungcheol's expression changes. He looks more serious now and maybe a bit stressed out. "I asked you to be here earlier, because of the little fight we have with Jooheon, his gang and maybe other's from another school. They are a threat. They have been quiet, but I think they're planning on something ugly", he starts.

Junhui snorts. "As ugly as their faces", the boy smirks like he told the best joke ever (Soonyoung and Seokmin still almost cracking up). "You're ugly", Minghao states next to him and Joshua high fives him. Jun just chuckles to that, not taking it seriously. His pride is too high for that.

"Anyway", Seungcheol continues. "We should stay aware. I'm just warning you since Hannie was badly injured back then..", the boy says biting his own lip. Jeonghan takes his hand giving a warm smile to the other and then  facing us. 

Before he can say anything, I raise my hand to speak up. "I didn't want you guys to get into a trouble because of me..", I say sadly and feeling Hansol's hand caressing my thigh and the other my cheek, like trying to calm me. 

Seungcheol shakes his head. "No. It's not your fault. It's no one's fault. It's just happened and they would deserve some fists in their faces for being kinda assholes to everyone in school", it makes sense, but I can't help but feel myself bad. 

"Should I talk to Kihyun? We're old friends and I could try to speak some sense to him", Jihoon asks. Seungcheol thinks not getting anything on his mind so he looks to Soonyoung. Soonyoung seems to understand (that's some quality friendship) and looks to Jihoon to give his answer. "Do that, but you need to talk privately and be safe".

I admire their leadership skills but friendship. These people are a whole one unit and they are taking losers like me in their chats? I feel honored. I could see Chan fit here well since he is so funny and just fits in and the girls enjoy their time with straight men too. 

Though they don't usually like straight people. 

Maybe these people ain't as straight as dry spaghetti.

I look up to Hansol who looks back to me. "What are you thinking?" he asks quietly. I take his hand smiling. "Nothing, just thinking.."

Their converstation goes on and on.

Then I look back to Hansol.

"Hey? Are your all friends gay?"

// I JUST DID 3 HOURS FOR AN ESSEE AND DAMN IM PROUD OF MYSELF THAT I DID IT UWUWUWUUWUWU