9

Monday morning and I already feel awful. I hate school. The whole Sunday I spent time with Chan and then with the girls at cafe, explaining what happened at the party. They agree with me; Hansol is weird. I walk to the bus stop and step to the bus. When we get to the next bus stop, Hansol isn't getting in. He is not there. Maybe he has gotten a ride to school. I sigh, I don't know if I should talk what happened or just keep my mouth shut. 

I get to school and walk in the hallway looking tired as everyone else. I walk to my class and sit down to my chair. I hide my head to my hands trying to sleep few more minutes before the teacher comes. 

"Hey, chubby!" I hear someone shout.

Of course it's Jooheon.

He comes in front of me as I lift my head annoyed. He laughs and ruffles my head but I sassily slap his hand away. "Wow, are you on your period or something?" he asks laughing and touches my hair again. I slap his hand away again not saying anything. Jooheon leans down. "Hey, I'm talking to you", he is so annoying and I'm keeping a hold on myself for not hitting him right there. Then his hand pinches my cheek. "Are you deaf?"  

I slap his hand and stand up trying to look scary. He chuckles at me. "Stop bothering me!" the whole class goes silent. Jooheon just stares at me but then he smirks coming closer. "What? Are you trying to stand up against me? Don't even try, fag", he flicks his finger to my forehead. I cover the spot and pout angrily. 

When Jooheon is going to say something, someone other joins to our conversation. "Jooheon honey, I think it's enough", it's the pretty boy, Jeonghan, with that cute smile of his on his beautiful face. He comes next to us looking at my so called bully. Jooheon looks little surprised. "Jeonghan? Please don't try anything, you know I don't want to attack you, Seungcheol and his gang are gonna start a war if he hears you're hurt", Jooheon says as Jeonghan just smiles like a bad bitch. I like him.

He puts his hand on my shoulder like protecting. "Sorry Jooheon, Seungkwan doesn't deserve your shit, so fuck off", he really is a bad bitch. I smile at Jeonghan and then my eyes go to Jooheon who looks pissed. I shrug at him. 

"Okay, Hannie, if this is what you want. Tell Seungcheol that you are in my list and you can't protect the little Seungkwan long", Jooheon warns and then he turns leaving. I look at Jeonghan who just giggles a bit. "What a loser he is".

"I'm sorry, but why did you stand up for me? I mean, you don't know me and know the whole popular gang is fucked", I ask and Jeonghan rolls his eyes dramatically. "I can't stand Jooheon. He is just plain annoying. And do you really think that Jooheon's little squad can do something to Seungcheol or anyone who is close to him?" 

That's a good point. "True. But thank you so much, I owe you",  I bow a little. The pretty boy shakes his head denying. "You have already do me a favor".

I get confused. "What favor?"

"Hansol, because he-"

"Okay class, let's start the lesson", the teacher interrupts and Jeonghan flees. He didn't tell the rest of the sentence! Hansol what? What does this have to do with Hansol? I'm just so confused, again. 

---

The first class ends but Jeonghan has already left when I'm just starting to clean up the books on my table. Damn it. 

I get up, deciding to find my gay squad and I walk to the hallway. As soon as I get there someone stops me by the hand and when I turn I see that the someone is Hansol. I gulp nervously. "We need to talk", he says taking me to terrace at the third floor since no one really goes there. When we get there he pins me to the cold and dirty wall.

I blush once again. Hansol stares deep to my eyes and I can sense that something is wrong. "Let's make this thing clear; you'll never talk to anyone about what happened at the party, understand? I was drunk and I wasn't thinking what I was doing".

I suddenly feel like crying but I hold the tears as my head goes down. "I won't tell", there's disappointment in my voice and Hansol lifts my head from my chin carefully and gently. "Are you okay?" he asks.

I hate him. He acts so lovely on the first minute and then he is being an asshole and then he is all caring again. I can imagine him doing this to everyone. A player. I push him away from me. "Yeah whatever, just leave me alone", tears fill my eyes so I run away from the scene, because I do not want Hansol to see me crying. 

It was all just an act. He doesn't like me, he just plays with me. And I thought we could be something. 

I run to the class and sit down to my chair hiding my face to my hands once again. I hate school.

---

"I just don't understand what Hansol is thinking", Jiwoo pouts and takes a spoonful of rise and eating sadly. Chan looks focused to the subject for once. I chuckle but it sounds more like a sigh. "I understand; he just messes with me. I'm not special or anything. He is such an idiot".

Sooyoung pats my shoulder. "The whole thing is just a mess. And the Jooheon-Jeonghan thing is more messed up. It feels like gangs are starting a gun war or something", she says shrugging and Jiwoo gets shivers. 

"Nah, Jooheon's group is much smaller than Seungcheol's", my comment makes Chan look at me seriously. "Yeah, at school. But he has friends outside the school. Like that Namjoon guy and his friends, you know them?" he says and the girls agree worried. I get shivers too. "So this is bad then?"

"Hope not. I mean, Seungcheol and Jooheon has always had some disagreement with each other, but if this is all for you.. I don't know what to think anymore this is just so weird", Chan says giving up and starts eating his food just to fill himself full of food. Jiwoo laughs. "Is Chan pissed because his boyfriend was flirting with a girl at the party?"

Chan glares at him, but doesn't say anything for defense. I get lost to my thoughts. I have always loved drama but this? This is just too much for my brain.