15

I wake up in the morning and sighing I get up. I feel a bit morning dizziness and my body feels too heavy. Have I been eating too much lately? No. I immediately start to shiver from cold when my blanket is away. I try to walk to the closet but my legs can't carry me anymore, so I fall down to my floor, shivering and almost fainting. 

I think I have fever. My hand goes to my forehead to test the temperature, but that doesn't tell me anything. I need the thermometer right away. Struggling I get up again holding myself up with the table and then I walk out of my room trying to reach the bathroom where we keep all those things. 

"Oh, Seungkwan. Good morning, honey", my mom says as he walks to me from the toilet. She smiles at me first, but then she gets more serious looking at me worried. "Seungkwan? Are you okay?" now her hand tries my forehead and she gasps. "You are hot! Oh my god, we need to put you back to bed. I'll text to your school that you are away".

My mom's the best, but being away today? Today I should've talked to Hansol.. Guess I can't do anything about it, since I can't get any voice from my throat. She puts me back to bed and covers me tightly. Then my mom smiles. "I'm going to bring you some medicine and some treats to eat and tea. Is it okay? I need to go to work but I hope you'll be okay if I just bring everything here, right?" I laugh at her concern. "Mom, I'm old enough to take care of myself", my voice sounds like I have been smoking 500 cigarettes just now. 

She nods and leaves the room to get me the stuff. I close my eyes, drifting away and fall asleep. 

When I wake up the next time, I'm alone in my room. I look at my other side seeing cookies and tea in a pot with a cup and the medicine that I take right away. At the same time I take my phone wanting to text my gang.

[gays assemble]

divaboo
hey guys im sick

i have fever lmao

if someone asks pls let them know

expect if its mingyu

say that seungkwan doesnt like u go away

or dont say anything to that shithead

dinosaur
ok

yvesakasooyoung
OH NO!! REST WELL AND GET BETTER SOONN!!!

chuujiwoo
wait

why cant we talk to mingyu??? did something happen????

divaboo
.............

dinosaur
spill.

divaboo
he came to my house last night

and tried to fucking rape me

okay he wasnt going to rape me he was just so weird and kept saying that i need to get laid by him before hansol does it

and i was like yoo what about your damned wonwoo???

chuujiwoo
wonwoo?? what about him??

divaboo
mingyu likes him you dumbass

yvesakasooyoung
my babe aint dumbass

(just a little)

but damnn... im gonna kick mingyu's ass wheb i see him

chuujiwoo
oOF SHE IS ANGRY GET AWAY

OW SHE FUCKING PINCHED ME

oh now she apologized nothing ^^~

dinosaur
mingyu wtf

not surprised tho...

but sure,, get well soon boo

I sigh and put my phone down. I might as well rest more and sleep. Falling asleep takes no time and soon only my small snores can be heard in the room.

What? Beautiful people like me can snore too!

While drifting in my dreams, I hear loud knocking, my dreams fading away. I open my eyes slowly still hearing the knocking. Then the doorbell rings few times. I hop of the bed regretting it almost falling down but fight myself to the front door. I feel really weak and my muscles feel numb. Still I have to open, it can be my sister who forget her keys inside. I open the door head spinning around. 

My sight gets clearer and it's not my sister. It's him. It's Hansol.

"Seungkwan? Are you okay? Did you take medicine? Have you eaten?" he asks and then my legs give up. I don't fall to the floor because Hansol's faster to catch me. He takes better keep on me and starts carrying me to my room again. He puts me to the bed pulling the covers on top of my body and then his palm tries my heat. "Were you sleeping? You can sleep more, I can make you food or something", it feels like angel came to my house.

I smile to Hansol taking his hand and bringing it close to my mouth. I kiss his hand carefully seeing red on his cheeks and while I still hold his hand I close my eyes. "Stay here. Please", I whisper and Hansol sits down next to the bed eyes fixed on me. "Are you worried?" I ask before falling once again to sleep. 

"I was.. Your friends told me everything about your fever and then they gave me the address. I also wanted to check your health, but I also wanted to talk. It's about Ming-"

"No. Not now", I beg from him and Hansol shuts up. I'm glad he does what I say. "Let's talk when I wake up, okay?" Hansol hums and caresses my hand. 

Now it's the silence in the room. I would be angry to Hansol if I ain't in fever, since it feels like I'm high or some other shit like that. But I swear when I wake up I'm gonna show Hansol who's the boss. 

No, no I'm not. I'm gonna tell him the truth. 

// WASSUP

i know now is not the good time to start writing expect now i got time since i dont wanna go out from my house either.... ive been more down these days and i hardly check my messages and i dont go out anymore. ive been crying and shaking in the corner of my room, so why not do something with these fanfics while im home :) 

i missed you all <33 sorry to keep you waiting!!