3

"Seungkwan don't be so down, you're making me feel bad", Jiwoo pouts as we sit on around my table eating packed lunches. I sip my bluberry favored milk and pout leaning my head to my hand. "It's just unfair. I wanted to talk with Vernon by myself".

"You can't even look at him propwrly, how are you supposed to talk to him then?" Chan asks chewing his food. "Aish, keep your damn mouth shut when eating, ii's disguisting", Sooyoung nags to Chan who just shrugs and continues eating. I smile a bit at them but my smile soon dies to a shock as I see Vernon entering to my class. I almost choke getting weird looks from my friends.

Vernom waves to Jeonghan who is eating there with the new foreign student and then he looks straight to my eyes. I almost choke to my own spit a second time and Chan glances to the door. He almost spits his food out of his mouth as Vernon walks to us. The two girls are just staring Vernon and then looking at me little confused. Vernon comes right in front of me, leaning with his hands to the table, to get lower.

Then he smirks, probably because of my blush or something. "You're Seungkwan, right?" I nod.

Chan gets up followed by the girls and just smiles at me leaving. I was going to say something against them but Vernon's burning gaze burns my skin. I gulp as he sits down still eyes on me. "Thanks for finding the earphones. I really can't live without them", he laughs and just smiles. Gosh, he looks so good this close how can't I be in love with him.

No, he is just a crush.

Great, now the Crush Somg plays in my head.

Hush hush hush, blush blush blush, you are now my big fat crush! I'm single as I can be, you're sing-

"Can you speak?" he asks and I wake up from my thoughts still not believing he is talking to me. "Yes I can. And you're welcome, I tried to return them by myself but i found your friends so they offered giving them to you", I explain and lower my eyes to the table.

"Okay, it was nice of you. Hey, listen, I was wondering if you are the one who always comes to school with me by the bus, right? We could go home today together", he asks so casually and my head spins. Is he asking me out?

Holy fuck, I'm lucky today.

I smile at him. "Yeah, of course I-", but then I remember that I promised to go to the cafe with my friends after school. My smile drops and my head gets little lower. "But I'm gonna go to the cafe with my friends today.."

Vernon lets a chuckle and ruffles my hair. OH MY GOD THE GOD HIMSELF TOUCHED MY HAIR I WANT TO FEEL HIS BLESSED HAND AGAIN. "It's okay. Let's go to school tomorrow together, okay? Can't escape then", he winks his eye before he leaves.

I stare in front and when I process everything that happened I hit my face to the table fanboying over Vernon once again, now for a real reason. He is so cool what the hell. I hear the chair being moved next to me and expect it to be Chan or Jiwoo or Sooyoung. I lift my head but in my suprise it's Mingyu. Not again.

He smirks and looks at me really long. "So, about the phone number..", I sigh rolling my eyes and avoiding eye contact with him. "Why do you want it?"

Mingyu shrugs placing his hand onto my hand with a flirty look. "You're cute", he says casually. I take my hand away rising from my seat annoyed. "Keep your hands off me you dirty bastard", I say as a warning and walk away like a cool guy. As soom as I get to the hallway I start to fanboy over Vernon again.

Wow I'm truly whipped.

I stop on my tracks when I see Jooheon and Shownu walking to my direction and take 180° turn walking away. Of course they have to call me. "Hey, fags! We have some unfinished business!" he shouts. I feel my cheeks burning and I stop. Great. Meeting Vernon was amazing, but now I have to deal with player-Gyu and then these assholes.

They turn me around from my shoulder and then stare at me waiting for an apology or something. Too bad I'm not gonna do that. "What? Can you just like leave me alone? I don't want to deal with your bullshit today. Or ever", I slap Shownu's hand away.

He looks suprised but then chuckles looking at Jooheon. "Can we just throw him out of the roof?" he asks. "No  that would be so boring".

I stare at them in confusion. Are they talking about killing me? What the fuck.

"We just gonna have to teach him some manners", Jooheon says and comes closer. Before another thinking, I push them both harshly away and run away from the whole hall to outside of school. I run as fast as I can even though the two idiots aren't following me.

I stop panting and lean against the school building wall, feeling the warm sun shining against my cheeks. "Shiit.." I swear leaning down to sit om the ground.

Suddenly a small smile comes to my face. I talked to Vernon.

I could die happily now.