Chapter 4

Wandering the guild looking for Kazuma or the other two, you eventually found Kazuma, but he was with a really beautiful blond women. Although something told you it was mistake to go over there, but you didn't listen to that feeling and called out to Kazuma.

(Y/N): Hey, Kazuma.

That seemed to catch their attention as both looked over at you. The female knight smiled and began to walk towards you as Kazuma had relieved face. The next thing you know she was right in your face, breathing heavily.

???: Uh so you know each other? Are you in his party?!

(Y/N): Uh... Yes?

???: That's great!  I was wondering if you could do something for me?

(Y/N): Uh, sure what do you need?

???: I was hoping you could convince him to let me join your party?

You look to Kazuma who is shanking his head no and giving a thumbs down. You turn towards blond knight deciding to wing it.

(Y/N): Well... um... It's been a long day, we each had plenty to drink and there's more than just the two of us, so if you could wait until tomorrow that would be great.

???: Of course! I'll wait as long as necessary.

She finally got out of your face and started to walk off. You just continued to watch her retreating figure as you were still confused about what happened. Eventually Kazuma walked up to you breaking you out of your confusion.

Kazuma: Thanks for the help. I'm not sure how much longer I would have last.

(Y/N): Yeah, no problem. She didn't seem that bad, but I was getting a strange vibe off her.

Kazuma: Yeah, let's go find the others.

You eventually found Aqua and Megumin and after a couple more hours of fun you four went to sleep in the barn.

Next Day

You sat at the bar in the guild as Megumin sat next to you eating her food, while Kazuma was watching Aqua perform her party tricks for people.

(Y/N): So I was wondering? How exactly you do you acquire new skills?

Megumin: First you get someone to teach you how to use a skill. Then the entry will appear on your card.

(Y/N): Oh? So does this mean that you could teach me explosion magic?

Megumin: *sudden burst of energy* That's right! That's exactly right (Y/N)! If you want to learn explosion magic. Heck, is there any other skill more worthwhile to learn? No, there certainly is not. Come, now, and walk the path of explosions with me!

(Y/N): Well I don't have any skill points at the moment I promise you that I will learn in the future, ok?

Megumin was happy about your choice as she had a bright smile and nodded her head. She returned to eating as Kazuma came and sat on your left side. He seem to be in deep thought, you were about to ask when you heard a voice behind you.

???: I have been looking for you two.

You and Kazuma turned around to see a familiar blond knight, but you also noticed a cute white haired girl behind her.

(Y/N):*thoughts* Oh crap she's back.

???: You said that you had too much to drink yesterday and headed straight home...

(Y/N): *thoughts* She headed straight home, we stayed and drank some more.

Kazuma: N-No there's no need to worry!