Chapter 24

You open your eyes, which was closed as a reflex from the light Wiz's spell caused as the dreaded city of water and hot springs, Alcenretia stood before you, but before you did anything you remember something that happened before you teleported. You turned around with an angry face as the others looked scared.

(Y/N): Flandre and Remilia Scarlet!! Where are you?!

Everyone flinched from the tone of your voice as they parted to reveal Remiia and Flandre who looked nervous.

Remilia: Are we in trouble?

(Y/N): Oh you two are beyond trouble!

Timeskip

Kazuma: Is it safe to go yet?

Megumin: I don't want to look, I'm scared...

Darkness: He's really mad...

They looked in the area as you came back with two sadden children. You turned around and sighed.

(Y/N): Look you two, I know you just wanted to spend time with me, but this wasn't a good choice. We're heading somewhere really dangerous.

Flandre: We know, it's just that we don't see you a lot and you're always with other people...

Remilia: We thought you didn't like to be with us...

(Y/HN): *sigh* Don't think that you two. You are two of my precious sisters, I would never leave you. No matter what happens I will always come back to you. Remy, Flan, Meiling, Sakuya, and Patche. Nothing will stop me from being there for you.

The two of them had watery eyes as they began to cry and hugged you as you hugged back.

Darkness: Aww! (Y/N) is a great older brother.

(Y/N): You two are still grounded when we get back.

Flandre & Remilia: Yes, Big Brother.

Aqua: Hey, hey Kazuma. Kazuma. Are we going into the city?

Kazuma: We're leaving right away, I don't want anything to do with your religion and cultists anymore.

(Y/N): Great plan Kazuma. Aqua, just a warning, if they bother Remilia and Flandre I will personally send them to meet you. Which you can't do.

Aqua: Y-Yes (Y/N)! Jeez, playing the overprotective brother role. I swear it's like your their father at times.

After rejecting Aqua who wanted to spend a night in this city, Kazuma looked for information regarding Yunyun. 

Kazuma: Yunyun set off yesterday. She probably went by public coach, but the distance from Axel to Alcanretia would require an entire day even if she set off in the morning. That's why I figured that we arrived here before her thanks to Wiz's teleport spell.

(Y/N): I see, that's some smart think Kazuma.

But, when a certain someone heard about Kazuma's plans to meet up with Yunyun when she arrived...

Megumin: Kazuma, I'm not going back home because I'm worried about Yunyun, but for my sister. So, let's move on. If it's her, she'll catch up soon, don't worry.

Megumin said with an awkward face. She seemed adamant about her excuse of being worried about only her sister.

(Y/N): ...What a tsundere.

In the end, you guys didn't stay long in Alcanretia, much to your relief,  before leaving the city and setting off for the Crimson Demon village.

Kazuma: It would be troublesome if we met Axis cultists. It didn't really matter to me either way...