Chapter 28

It was night as you were taking a shower inside Megumin's house. You were the last one to take a shower as you let everyone else take one first. After drying off you walked back to the living room to see the Madam standing over a sleeping Darkness, her husband was snoozing on the ground as Komekko was asleep huddled up with Remilia and Flandre. The minute you walked in the Madam noticed you.

Yuiyui: Ah, (Y/N). Can you help me take Darkness to her room, she fell asleep.

You nodded as you helped her carry Darkness to her room. Once done the two of you walked back to the living room.

Yuiyui: You've been a big help. Darkness must be tired from her tough journey and won't wake up till the morning. My husband, Komekko and I are deep sleepers, so we won't wake even if there's some noise... You must be tired, why don't you retire early? Your two sisters can sleep with Komekko tonight, they look rather peaceful.

Yuiyui said as she pushed you into the room Megumin was sleeping in.

(Y/N): Well, they do look peaceful, so why not.

You were then forced into Megumin's room.

Yuiyui: Both of you enjoy yourselves!

You heard Madam utter behind you. You shrugged it off as you looked around the dim room. Sleeping in the middle of the room was Megumin, who was brought in at some point. Just from her sleeping posture, Megumin looked pretty. The dash of the gentle moonlight shining through the windows illuminated Megumin's sleeping face.

Yuiyui: Lock!

You heard a voice from outside as you figured it was the Madam. You sweatdropped at the amount of effort she was putting into this.

(Y/N): Even if Megumin wrote about me, is this really ok?

Forgetting about that train of thought you just laid down next to Megumin and got in the covers. When you finished settling you noticed that Megumin was stirring, you watched as her crimson eyes opened and looked into your (e/c) ones.

Megumin: (Y/N)... How long was I asleep?

(Y/N): Awhile, now go back to sleep, it's night time.

Megumin nodded as she closed her eyes and went back to sleep. You sighed and closed your eyes as you felt Megumin wrap her arms around you as returned the favor, so you let sleep take you.

Konosuba!

After finishing breakfast you all bid farewell to Megumin's parents who had to go to work. As you all lazed around the living room.

Aqua: Megumin, Megumin, it's a rare chance for us to visit, so take us sightseeing around the village!

Aqua said to Megumin as she was sitting next to you.

Kazuma: Sightseeing? You do know this village is at war with the demon king army right?

Kazuma retorted.

(Y/N): Yeah, but you saw them tear that army apart the other day, I don't think it's that dangerous.

Megumin: No problem. Since the village is safe, we can teleport back to Axel if you want to. Since Aqua proposed it, let's spend the day relaxing in the village and stay for another day.

(Y/N): So there are people who can teleport us back to Axel? That's convenient. We don't have to worry about Kazuma being raped and I don't have to cross-dress again.

Darkness: Your hair still has some of the dye in it.

(Y/N): I know.

Aqua: Well, I'm going with Megumin to go sightseeing, what are you doing?